Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie DD  (Read 3212 times)

15 review(s) for Sophie  DD (10 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bobcat

External Link/Members Only

After last neg review of Kinky Laura in New Barnet, only fair to help the group with a positive review.

good communication and arranged time a few hours ahead with post code and instructions.

As per pics, nice busty figure with perfect skin and lovely face. Photos do hide the fact she's a bit chunkier than can see in clothes, but no issue for me.

Met with a smile and quick chat, cashed up and got on to nice slow BJ. allowed some RO but not keen on fingering. Then allowed great hard session, doggy, mish and finished with her on top. Quick break and HJ for round 2, let me finish on her great tits.

Friendly girl with good photos. Didn't ask for kissing and suspect may not have been on offer but was great value for the hour and enthusiastic service through the punt.

password02

Saw her last year when the group was working in the Old Street flat in EC1, Yes she has a nice face BUT she is a big chunky girl - i would easily say a size 12- 14 and she has quite large calf's and a large bum  - No Kissing and only OW - was a big let down and her size just put me off completely so I  left after about 40 mins as did not get a hard on to FCK her as I find it very difficult with a mac to keep the dick hard with oral.

To me she was a negative

Offline pumps

Saw her last year when the group was working in the Old Street flat in EC1, Yes she has a nice face BUT she is a big chunky girl - i would easily say a size 12- 14 and she has quite large calf's and a large bum  - No Kissing and only OW - was a big let down and her size just put me off completely so I  left after about 40 mins as did not get a hard on to FCK her as I find it very difficult with a mac to keep the dick hard with oral.

To me she was a negative

she does hide her size well in the photos, but thats no deal breaker for me....
did her profile advertise owo and kissing at the time of your visit?
i must admit OW does kill the mood.

password02

Kissing and OWO was 'At Discretion' when I saw her last year.

Glad you had a positive session - Really no issue as each to his own, if you paid for the session and you felt it was a 'Positive' then no issues from me. Just wanted to get my point across to punters who think she is a size 10 as per her AW profile when she is more a larger size 12 or close to a size 14 when I saw her 9-10 months ago

Offline bobcat

Yeah OWO was willing and decent. Pics are accurate, she has great tits which you won't get on a skinny girl

Tommyboy

I saw her a few weeks ago. Yes, she is defo size 12-14. But OWO was great. Lovely attitude. Probably see he again..