Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella - Brooklyns Crewe  (Read 477 times)

Online Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only

Described on the website as mid 20s, british, black, long black hair, brown eyes, size 12, 36e boobs, 5'5".

I would say that is a good description, but I would say she is size 14/16.  She is a big girl, but carries the weight well and I think it suits her, obviously has a nice big arse, very smooth skin.  I liked her face, but some may not - I feel like other punters would benefit from seeing her in person and judging her appearance for themselves.

Usual Brooklyn prices of 30 minutes for £50 (£40 basic with £10 for owo).

Services provided:
Kissing (straight into it from the start and a good amount of it), Handjob, Oral (without), Fingering, Reverse Oral, Rimming (on her), Doggy/Mish/CG.

Two visits and in both:
Bella had a great attitude in the room.  No messing around at the start with chatting or massage, just straight into the action with a good snog.  Nearly all services requested were provided enthusiastically and well, just sex in CG was a little below all other areas (likely due to her size).  She doesn't attempt to drive the punt and lets you go at your own pace and there was no clock watching or rushing out at the end, full time used.  Good acting skills and actually did have a "smile that will light up your day" (from the website) on her face for the whole punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the review, think I'll have a dabble if the stars align.