Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The return punt Mia_ or Sexyyy_laura?  (Read 1946 times)

Offline sHiNy

Haven't seen anyone for a few years as i have been in a long relationship and just got out of it a few weeks ago.
I was wondering who should i see for my first punt back:

Mia_
External Link/Members Only

Or

Sexyyy_laura
External Link/Members Only

Offline MLawro93

Depends on what you are looking for, as both have different prices and services on offer.

Also, there is the case of whether you are emotionally ready as well. Given you just came out of a LT relationship. But you'll know that best  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 12:18:53 pm by MLawro93 »

Offline sHiNy

I'm looking for the ordinary services and lots of DFK.
Yh i'm ready as the relationship was kinda bad towards the end.

Offline MLawro93

Yeah thats fair enough. Personally I have only seen Laura, I can recommend her services. She does have a routine though, its easy to break out of though if you assert yourself a bit. Just go through the reviews, and see which one you fancy. Can't go wrong with either one really.  :)

Offline sHiNy

Yh i've read reviews for both and can't decide who to see, as both seem to be good.

Offline Soho_upstart

I haven’t seen either but both have great reviews. Sexy Laura was friendly enough over text but won’t take a facial despite offering CIM so I never went for it. Mia isn’t my type personally but the two girls looks quite different so I would probably go for who I fancied the most, as I expect service will be similar.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yh i've read reviews for both and can't decide who to see, as both seem to be good.

If you have time to make up, then surely the decision is more of a "who first?" FWIW I've seen Laura and if you want a vanilla GFE with kissing and CIM for £150, then she's a reasonable bet.

Offline Yankee41

Ive seen both plenty of times.  I dont think you can go wrong with either one to be honest.  Personally laura is more my ideal body type being short and well proportioned.  Mia is very hot however.  I would say she is more traditional beautiful in most peoples eyes. 
I enjoy each of them for what they do.  Mia is better at anal but laura is no slouch either, im just a bit to big for her to take hard.  Laura gives a better bj than mia.  Both are great in the shower.  Both do dfk but i think laura is a bit better at it, she actually initiates the kissing a lot more than mia.  Laura will take cum anywhere and mia prefers it in her ass with a condom on.  She will cim but she really wants it more when she is riding you.

Offline magnetico

Laura will take cum anywhere and mia prefers it in her ass with a condom on.  She will cim but she really wants it more when she is riding you.
Mia doesn't do CIM. Do you mean Laura?

Offline Yankee41

No, i mean Mia.  Maybe she doesnt do it for everyone but i never had a problem however she usually does beg to cum in her ass.

Offline sHiNy

Thank you that is really good info. I also read your reviews on both of them.
I will be seeing both of them but i might be seeing Mia first and Laura at another day.

Offline sHiNy

Ended up seeing Mia_.
Review coming soon.

Online PilotMan

No, i mean Mia.  Maybe she doesnt do it for everyone but i never had a problem however she usually does beg to cum in her ass.
CIM - You didn't mention that in your review?

Offline Yankee41

I only reviewed her the first time i saw her.  I do that for most girls.  Unless the service has changed substantially i dont review them again.  I dont think cim is enough for a whole new review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I only reviewed her the first time i saw her.  I do that for most girls.  Unless the service has changed substantially i dont review them again.  I dont think cim is enough for a whole new review.

I agree. If anything, a brief addendum at the end the original review thread might have been helpful to others.

Online PilotMan

Yep I agree, just seems strange that of all her 85 reviews you are the only punter ever to have reported CIM.

Offline sHiNy

When i saw her she didn't do CIM with me either.

Offline Yankee41

Yep I agree, just seems strange that of all her 85 reviews you are the only punter ever to have reported CIM.

Idk.  I think a lot of us get little surprises from time to time with girls.  Maybe the heat of the moment got to her. 

Online PilotMan

Idk.  I think a lot of us get little surprises from time to time with girls.  Maybe the heat of the moment got to her.

I think she's gonna get a whole load of disappointed punters asking why they never got CIM  :lol:

Online PilotMan

I agree. If anything, a brief addendum at the end the original review thread might have been helpful to others.

👆

This