Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SUSAN THAI - Birmingham  (Read 6628 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6749773) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline petermisc

External Link/Members Only orExternal Link/Members Only

I first saw "Susan" a month or so back, when she was based in an apartment near the Toybox, shared with Aileen (who has since moved South).  Susan claimed she would be leaving in a few weeks, but only moved a mile or two, into a new-build house near the Belgrave interchange, about 20 minutes walk from New Street.

Easily arranged the meet by text, and I was given the full address.  Easy to find.

First visit was £100 for the hour, but now £120 an hour.

She has a good figure, but is quite short.  Not convinced that she is the girl in the photos, but then again they have been heavily photoshopped.  In person, she has a slightly fuller figure and a rounder face, and I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't some chinese heritage.  Very poor English.  On my first visit, I tried asking for deep throat, but she didn't seem to understand.

On arrival, I was directed into the shower.  Mouthwash available.  She helped me dry off, after which we stood kissing and feeling each other up.  The first time I saw her, she seemed a bit reluctant to kiss, but this time she was more into it, LFK but not DFK.  Perhaps because this time I used the mouthwash?  She does seem to be keen on hygiene, with plenty of use of tissues and wet-wipes.

After awhile, we retired to the bed, for more kissing and groping.  Having got me hard, she offered oral with or without, and I went for OWO.  After a quick clean-up, she started with erotic licking around my genitals, followed by one of the more sensual oral experiences I have had.  She knows what she is doing - plenty of changes of rhythm and depth.   After the usual compliments about my size (yeh!), she put the condom on, and commenced riding me cowgirl, followed by a couple of changes before I came.

She then suggested some massage.  After awhile, I was ready for another round.  She seemed reluctant to offer oral again, so it was on with another condom, and she rode me reverse CG.  I could feel her tighten her pussy muscles, and she kept going with a long, sensual grind until I came for the second time.

I was offered another shower, and this time she joined me to give me a wash-down.  Again, she helped me dry-off.  For the true Thai experience, I would have liked to be helped dress, but sadly not.

Positives: she knows how to turn a man on, and how to make you cum.

Negatives: both times, I was short-changed time-wise.  The second time, for example, I was out after only about 45 minutes of the hour I had paid for.  No DFK.  And her poor English can make it hard to get her to understand what you want at times.

However, for me, her excellent technique more than compensates for the negatives, even no DFK.  I will return, given the opportunity, so its a positive from me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline petermisc

She has changed her profile name to THAI.NADIA (same old AW ID number), and is now based in an apartment in the Mailbox area.  She is still claiming that she will be leaving shortly.

I was in the area again, so managed a return visit.  Still the same excellent service I got the first time, and this time I got to spend the full hour with her, with a bit of light massage to fill the time at the end.  Still reluctant to lip-kiss, and definitely no DFK, but enthusiastically licks and kisses just about everywhere else from neck down to perineum.  So still a positive for me.

Offline petermisc

After my aborted meet with Sonya, I decided to pay "Susan" a return visit as she is back in Birmingham.

The AW profile has now changed from Thai.Nadia to Thai.Ella, with a different phone number and different pictures, so I wasn't sure it was going to be the same girl.  Fortunately it was.  The photo in my original post matches the girl better than her current photos.  Still claiming that she will be leaving shortly, but says she is trying to get her visa extended.

Still in the Mailbox.  Same great service as before, a little more ready to kiss (probably because she knows I am not going to push it) but unfortunately still no DFK.  Still a positive from me - nothing significantly different to warrant a fresh review.

Offline petermisc

She is back in Brum again, in the same Mailbox apartment as before used by the £120 "No drogues" crew, but under a new AW profile IVY THAI:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her last week.  Same good service, so doesn't warrant a new review.