Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Studio - Long Eaton, Notts  (Read 1104 times)

CrowbarThis

Does anyone know what has happened to The Studio in Long Eaton, Notts?

There has been no answer from the phone in a few weeks, and the website is down. I know this place has had its fair share of negatives, but I think Kirstie was a good masseuse.

Offline NervousJ

Have you tried mobile and landline. I’ve not been in donkeys.

CrowbarThis

Have you tried mobile and landline. I’ve not been in donkeys.

Just the mobile...I don't know the landline

Offline NervousJ

It’s on the website, which is working....

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Blimey is that place still going. I used to go there a lot back in the day. I remember going there one hot day and the girls were sat outside on an old sofa sunbathing - proper classy.

CrowbarThis

It’s on the website, which is working....

Website was back online, yes...grabbed the mobile, nice one  :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Blimey is that place still going. I used to go there a lot back in the day. I remember going there one hot day and the girls were sat outside on an old sofa sunbathing - proper classy.

Probably the same girls Mutiny..  :D

Offline mega

Here's the website External Link/Members Only

It must have been designed about as long ago as The Studio has been in existence (28 years according to the website).

Offline hobnob

I used to go regularly when the ladies were 'hot', but following a few average massages I stopped, so not been for years. Has it improved lately!
I do remember me and my clothes smelling of smoke afterwards! Expect the ladies cant smoke on the premises now! 
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 08:18:39 am by hobnob »

Offline Heavy_Cream

I've been going to this place on and off for years and it hasn't changed one bit really? The women there are getting on a bit and they definitely smoke inside the premises!

Not been for a while and if a good massage with HE and arse play is your preference, you can't go wrong really!

:thumbsup: