Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EE Meaning  (Read 958 times)

Offline k111

I've been seeing this acronym pop all in half the posts on here. From what I gather it refers to foreign girls. Pretty new to the site although I've been punting for a little while. Anyone care to explain what it stands for? Also any other non-obvious acronyms or a post which explains them all for people new to the site? (I've seen 1 or 2 others I couldn't work out the meaning of but forgot what they were - took me a while to realise what WG meant so maybe I'm just not the brightest  :crazy:).

vw

East European

You may find this useful for many other abbreviations on this site.   :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Offline k111

That's exactly what I was looking for! I had a look on the wiki before posting to see if it said anything but didn't come accross this page. Thanks a lot mate!

Offline maxxblue

I've been seeing this acronym pop all in half the posts on here. From what I gather it refers to foreign girls. Pretty new to the site although I've been punting for a little while. Anyone care to explain what it stands for? Also any other non-obvious acronyms or a post which explains them all for people new to the site? (I've seen 1 or 2 others I couldn't work out the meaning of but forgot what they were - took me a while to realise what WG meant so maybe I'm just not the brightest  :crazy:).

Maybe.  :D