Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tommy Robinson case is thrown out as his supporters say it is a "win"  (Read 3268 times)

Offline mills_and_bhuna

You maybe right. Corbyn "hates Jews" so much that a bunch of Jews (External Link/Members Only) invited and hosted him for Seder. Apparently they had a whale of a time "hating each other" and giving each other gifts.

Unless of course you think that the Jewdas lot are the "wrong kind of Jews"?
Oswald Mosley would be turning in his grave if he knew good old Antisemitism had reached such a sorry state.
God only knows what Julius Streicher would have made of it :lol:

Offline David1970

He might as well wear an SS armband he clearly hates Jews there's countless examples of it.

I think he dislikes Zionists, not Jews.

Offline RedKettle

I think that is right, although I do think at times it blurs his judgement on where that line is.  In addition he was simply a terrible leader who failed to control much more anti jewish behaviour within the party.  Which is not a good look if you want to be PM.

Although I said at the time that was nothing compared to the disaster of crashing the economy that would follow if he was elected, but then the Tories put in Liz Truss.......

Offline DastardlyDick

The only way to legally stop paying the TV licence is to stop watching the TV services
No, you just can't watch "live" TV - catch up/on demand (except I-player) channels are fine to watch.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 06:33:10 pm by DastardlyDick »

Offline scutty brown

No, you just can't watch "live" TV - catch up/on demand (except I-player) channels are fine to watch.

but do you really think "hundreds of thousands" of people have really done that as part of a contrived campaign action?

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I think that is right, although I do think at times it blurs his judgement on where that line is.  In addition he was simply a terrible leader who failed to control much more anti jewish behaviour within the party.  Which is not a good look if you want to be PM.

Although I said at the time that was nothing compared to the disaster of crashing the economy that would follow if he was elected, but then the Tories put in Liz Truss.......
This thread is getting side tracked again down the road of a political argument.
I will say I disagree with you but if I expanded on why I'd probably be risking a ban

Offline Adoniron

Back on topic I saw on Twitter that Tommeh was at Wolves v Luton despite being subject to a football banning order until December.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Followyourdick

He is nothing more than a grifting gobshite.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

No he hates Jews no end of evidence of it  :hi:

Offline Bigwilts

Back on topic I saw on Twitter that Tommeh was at Wolves v Luton despite being subject to a football banning order until December.

Tommy ‘enough’ of his football ban to appeal for an early ‘release’

Offline David1970

Do you know the difference?

He happily broke bread with anti-Zionist Jews.

Online timsussex

Tommy ‘enough’ of his football ban to appeal for an early ‘release’

from The Times
The 41-year-old self-proclaimed “football hooligan” had served two-thirds of his ban by December and was legally entitled to appeal for an early termination. The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) and the UK Football Policing Unit (UKFPU) both opposed the lifting of the order, but it was ended with immediate effect from December 8, 2023, by Luton magistrates’ court.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Show us some then.
Even a Google search

Offline Resources3xx

The guy doesn't even use his real name

People don’t like him that’s fair enough but I don’t understand the issue with him using an alias. How does THAT make him a bad person. Half the celebrities out there dont use theres real name.

Online JontyR

People don’t like him that’s fair enough but I don’t understand the issue with him using an alias. How does THAT make him a bad person. Half the celebrities out there dont use theres real name.

Its just a fact that huge numbers of individuals want their politicians to be genuine, honest and reflective of their values and background.

Showbusiness individuals may change their name. That's where they are the product. "Tommy Robinson" is a brand.

The use of a very British epithet will rile people. Just like the use of the flag to legitimise acting like twats towards someone from a different country, booing anthems of other countries etc.  The fact that the basis of the choice of name comes from the name of someone from Luton's 80s firm doesn't do him any favours.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 11:17:43 pm by JontyR »

Offline Resources3xx

Its just a fact that huge numbers of individuals want their politicians to be genuine, honest and reflective of their values and background.

Showbusiness individuals may change their name. That's where they are the product. "Tommy Robinson" is a brand.

The use of a very British epithet will rile people. Just like the use of the flag to legitimise acting like twats towards someone from a different country, booing anthems of other countries etc.  The fact that the basis of the choice of name comes from the name of someone from Luton's 80s firm doesn't do him any favours.

so i first saw the "its not even his real name"  argument was on a video of a muslim youtuber called ali dawah. he did a video on tommy and all   of Ali's fanboys were saying it in his commnets. the funny is ali dawah isnt even HIS real name :lol: selective outrage. its not just  "showbusiness inderviduals" lets take another activist. have you ever heard anyone say "you cant trust that guy cos Swampy isnt even his real name" NO! its a non issue but the truth is the people criticising  tommy for changing his name simply dont like him. thats all. if they did like him or felt nautral about him  they wouldnt care
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 11:46:56 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline Resources3xx

Oh just realised when else I’ve seen the same argument. When jk Rowling started talking about women’s spaces and it wound activits up they started saying “jk isn’t even her real name they added the K” as to somehow make out that she’s dishonest. Of course BEFORE when they liked her it wasn’t an issue. Oh and in the same way tommys haters call him Stephan, Jk’s hater call her Joanne like it’s some kind of meaningful resistance  :thumbsdown it really isnt

Online JontyR

so i first saw the "its not even his real name"  argument was on a video of a muslim youtuber called ali dawah.
Who?

he did a video on tommy and all   of Ali's fanboys were saying it in his commnets. the funny is ali dawah isnt even HIS real name :lol: selective outrage.
And?

its not just  "showbusiness inderviduals"
You are the one who mentioned celebrities. I suppose we could use the arguments to Brazilian footballers too. But I'm not aware of any conducting themselves in the same way as the citizen journalist Stephen Thomas Yaxley-Lennon-Robinson

lets take another activist. have you ever heard anyone say "you cant trust that guy cos Swampy isnt even his real name" NO!

I've not heard anyone mention Swampy in the last 25 years. From memory it was a nickname that the press latched onto. In many ways it was almost used to try and diminish his impact.

You've not said anything that has disuaded me that "Brand Tommy" isn't a cultivated aspect. Swampy didn't want to be the individual to stop the building of the Newbury bypass, I reckon he just wanted it to be stopped. 

its a non issue but the truth is the people criticising  tommy for changing his name simply dont like him. thats all. if they did like him or felt nautral about him  they wouldnt care
I think you may have a kind of a point here. Those who don't like what Robinson stands for probably want to undermine him. But they aren't lying about him. Robinson tells more lies about himself than his detractors do.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 12:11:29 am by JontyR »

Offline Resources3xx

Who?
i just said. a muslim youtuber. the fact that you dont know him doesnt matter. im talking about the hypocricy of his fans

And?
again ive literally just explained for you the point of my example.  :dash:

I've not heard anyone mention Swampy in the last 25 years.

it was just the first name that came to my head but as you said above there are footballers who do it and i also mentioned jk rowling which is possibly the best example because its the SAME person and no one took issue with her name but as soon people didnt like her views, suddenly her name was used to discredit her… the same goes for her pseudonym Robert Galbraith

You say he’s a brand… ok sure just like everyone else in the public eye is a brand. I actually think brand Stephan Lennon would have worked just as well. He says its because they tried to be anonymous when they first started and they didnt want to reveal their identities after all people have been killed for criticising islam. In the end he couldn’t stay anonymous but the name just stuck

I mean to be honest it makes sense

But hey if you don’t like him youre not going to have any of it

Online JontyR

But again you aasked why it was an issue for him and not for others. If you asked what people wanted from someone moving in politcal spheres then I am guessing the words "honest" and "genuine" would be high up there.

The same wouldn't be high on the list of what they want from a writer, an environmental activist or a brazilian footballer. That's why its different and why he is treated differently to the other types mentioned. 

The possible cross over trait that may be on the list for all of the above is to be a good role model.

I'm struggling to see how Robinson / Tommy / Yaxley-Lennon fits any of these criteria.

You've not answered the point that he has probably told more lies about himself than any of his detractors have.

And I'd also be interested in knowing how much his activities have cost to police and to try in court the impact that that has on the rest of police resources to undertake other actions and for the courts to try other criminals.

Offline DastardlyDick

but do you really think "hundreds of thousands" of people have really done that as part of a contrived campaign action?
No, I don't - I was merely correcting the commonly held belief that you cannot watch any TV without a Licence.

Offline Xtro

Youtube has it shadow banned, so it doesnt come up in searches like it should. They also keep removing it too.

This had literally millions of views but the figures on YT dont reflect that either.

After TR posted this on his facebook, 5 years ago, he was banned from FB and many other outlets for showing the truth.

And i remember reading that hundreds of thousands of people legally stopped paying their TV license as a result.

This may be the case within Youtube, using its own search facility, but it was top of the list in a Google search. GIYF   :hi:

Offline Resources3xx

You've not answered the point that he has probably told more lies about himself than any of his detractors have.

And I'd also be interested in knowing how much his activities have cost to police and to try in court the impact that that has on the rest of police resources to undertake other actions and for the courts to try other criminals.

Because that’s a type of association fallacy. He’s guilty of XY and Z so he’s guilty of A

I’ve been very specific and asked about why him changing his name makes him a bad person. What you’ve done is given me 101 OTHER reasons why he’s a bad person. You’ve made some mental gymnastics to make it relevant but it really isn’t

Note that I haven’t said that I like/dislike him. I have my own personal reasons why I feel a certain way about him.

The reason he gave about his safety makes perfect sense to me. And again due to personal reasons I can relate. I’ve also read that his family call him Stephen so it’s a way of keeping his family and activism separate. Of course you’re going to put a negative spin on it but I’m looking at it without any bias and see that it’s a good thing
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 03:43:50 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline Resources3xx

he has probably told more lies about himself than any of his detractors have.

For clarity sake

I get what u are saying. He lies a lot and he lies about his name… but like I said many people have an alias. We don’t say they are lying about their name. Plus the 2 reasons I said that he has given seem lagit
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 04:20:08 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline RadioKid

It's an issue since he has been arrested in the past for using fake passports.

Offline Bigwilts

i just said. a muslim youtuber. the fact that you dont know him doesnt matter. im talking about the hypocricy of his fans
again ive literally just explained for you the point of my example.  :dash:

it was just the first name that came to my head but as you said above there are footballers who do it and i also mentioned jk rowling which is possibly the best example because its the SAME person and no one took issue with her name but as soon people didnt like her views, suddenly her name was used to discredit her… the same goes for her pseudonym Robert Galbraith

You say he’s a brand… ok sure just like everyone else in the public eye is a brand. I actually think brand Stephan Lennon would have worked just as well. He says its because they tried to be anonymous when they first started and they didnt want to reveal their identities after all people have been killed for criticising islam. In the end he couldn’t stay anonymous but the name just stuck

I mean to be honest it makes sense

But hey if you don’t like him youre not going to have any of it

Tommy Robinson is just an alias, which is perfectly fine if not in use to deceive.

Originally though the intent of this alias was to deceive.  Stephen adopted the name Tommy Robinson to minimise the chances of being identified when in breach of football and public order banning orders.
He also traveled to the US fraudulently with someone else’s passport under the name of Andrew McMasker, and has also used the names Paul Harris & Wayne King

Online JontyR

Because that’s a type of association fallacy. He’s guilty of XY and Z so he’s guilty of A

I’ve been very specific and asked about why him changing his name makes him a bad person. What you’ve done is given me 101 OTHER reasons why he’s a bad person. You’ve made some mental gymnastics to make it relevant but it really isn’t

Oh dear. Yes, I was quite direct as to why folks make an issue of this. People want someone who is a politician or a journalist or someone who purports to post "the truth they don't want you to know" to be honest and genuine. It's a clear illustration and yes, its an easy stick, when you can say "if he can't even be honest  or truthful about his own name how can he be honest about..."

The argument that Elton John, Michael Caine and Pele are known by names other than those on their brith certificates is barmy. None in that field are purporting to be what TR does. 

Note that I haven’t said that I like/dislike him. I have my own personal reasons why I feel a certain way about him.
He's not going to shag you mate.

[/quote]The reason he gave about his safety makes perfect sense to me. And again due to personal reasons I can relate. I’ve also read that his family call him Stephen so it’s a way of keeping his family and activism separate.[/quote]
I've not seen what he has said about his safety. And maybe his family call him Stephen because thats his name.

The one matter you may have caused me to consider is that in mentioning ceebrities and changing of names...I'm guessing that most change their names with the intention of being famous and it helping to that end. I am not sure that someone that may want to be more famous than their message can be taken that seriously.

Of course you’re going to put a negative spin on it but I’m looking at it without any bias and see that it’s a good thing
I'm spinning nothing. I'm quite happy to say I think he is an attention seeking little gobshite. There used to be one in most town centre pubs on a Friday night. 

If you think you are looking without bias, I think you are lying to yourself.

Offline Resources3xx

I'm quite happy to say I think he is an attention seeking little gobshite. There used to be one in most town centre pubs on a Friday night. 

If you think you are looking without bias, I think you are lying to yourself.

Please explain the bias I’m looking with. I’ve explained that I  neither like or dislike him. I’m purely looking at the reasons he’s given for having an alias
1) safety
2) keeping his family and activism separate

I’m totally ignoring his character  and purely looking at his reasoning. How can I be less biased than that ???

Where as you can’t get over the fact that  he’s “an attention seeking little gobshite” and therefore can’t even entertain if these two reasons make sense
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 06:38:07 am by Resources3xx »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The `Panodrama` expose was one in the eye for the BBC Panorama team. Exposed world class stitch up and tables turned, BBC caught bang to rights. Highly informative documentary unfortunately you can`t watch as it appears to have been redacted from Utube.
They shelved the Savile one after his death and ran two tributes instead.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Tommy Robinson is a fictional boogeyman to the left, a fictional hero to people on the right. I think his credentials as a football hooligan are pony, I know he was banned, but nobody from firms remembers seeing him fighting as a young man - even weirder is he adopted the name of an actual top boy. His appearance on Newsnight was unexpected given he was a nobody then. His parties edl and pediga are suspect - where did they get the funding.

He's a fake and he's designed to divide us as well as wasting time with trivia like analysing the koran - that's one for theology scholars.

Online JontyR

Please explain the bias I’m looking with. I’ve explained that I  neither like or dislike him. I’m purely looking at the reasons he’s given for having an alias
1) safety
2) keeping his family and activism separate

I’m totally ignoring his character  and purely looking at his reasoning. How can I be less biased than that ???

Where as you can’t get over the fact that  he’s “an attention seeking little gobshite” and therefore can’t even entertain if these two reasons make sense

Just hanging around this site, one which is based around the listing of reviews for the benefit of others,  for any length of time would tell you that you need to evaluate the sources of the material as well as its content.

IF you don't, telling yourself you are unbiased, then you will always be taken in by hucksters and con artists.

I have evaluated enough of what he says, seem how he shows himself to be hard by punching people who are walking away in the back of the head, turning up and derailing court cases etc to make the judgement that he is "an attention seeking little gobshite". Yes, this will make me look at other things through this lens. Doesn't mean i can't be convinced. But when he seemingly just ever retrospectively seeks to jusitfy his actions every time he gets called out shows patterns of behaviour that are akin to a teenager who thinks every one else isn't as clever as he is.

However, they aren't meant to convince anyone. The purpose they serve is only to soothe his core audience that their continued support isn't misplaced.   

Offline RadioKid

Tommy Robinson is a fictional boogeyman to the left, a fictional hero to people on the right. I think his credentials as a football hooligan are pony, I know he was banned, but nobody from firms remembers seeing him fighting as a young man - even weirder is he adopted the name of an actual top boy. His appearance on Newsnight was unexpected given he was a nobody then. His parties edl and pediga are suspect - where did they get the funding.

He's a fake and he's designed to divide us as well as wasting time with trivia like analysing the koran - that's one for theology scholars.

Spot on

Offline scutty brown

EDL funding is simple: another Kremlin operation

Offline dynatron

great post fudi totally agree with your points

Offline mills_and_bhuna

. His parties edl and pediga are suspect - where did they get the funding.
I'll give you a clue.
They are a protected species and the US have just trampled, shat on and flushed down the toilet their First Amendment to stifle criticism of their Government.

Offline bonham

But again you aasked why it was an issue for him and not for others. If you asked what people wanted from someone moving in politcal spheres then I am guessing the words "honest" and "genuine" would be high up there.

The same wouldn't be high on the list of what they want from a writer, an environmental activist or a brazilian footballer. That's why its different and why he is treated differently to the other types mentioned. 

The possible cross over trait that may be on the list for all of the above is to be a good role model.

I'm struggling to see how Robinson / Tommy / Yaxley-Lennon fits any of these criteria.

I'd say the police have cost the resources taking him to court like last month and took
20 police to arrest him pepper sprayed him while in handcuffs.
He obviously changed his name to protect his family .
And enyone running him down for calling out and tracking down pedophiles and grooming gangs have a problem. No matter what else in life he has done he has done more than police social services and councils in last 20 years than eny of them .
Can someone put I link up that one racist comment he has ever seid beside I hate other football fans 😂🤣🤔

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

Folk's already have their view's, but worth watching imo  :hi:

Offline bonham

He wasn't fake calling out and tracking down grooming gang's . Can you name enyone who has done more for those young girls while police social services hid under there desks for 20 years

Offline bonham

I'm all for dialogue and freedom of expression, but to suggest Tommy Robinson [aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon] is some champion of free speech is beyond absurd and venturing into the realms of sheer fantasy! :lol:

The guy doesn't even use his real name and amongst his antics, include convictions ranging from:
  • Use of Fake Passports and Immigration Fraud - Found himself locked up there
  • Assaulting a Police Officer
  • Stalking
  • Contempt of Court
  • Misuse of funds/donations allegedly on Prostitutes and Coke (as per his own Camera Team and Media Man)
  • Possession of Drugs
  • Numerous Public Order Offences and crimes involving violence.
  • Has openly recorded himself saying pathetic racist tirades (Against Asians funnily enough)
  • Refusal to acknowledge or address the presence of convicted sex offenders within his own political circle, (So much for protecting vulnerable girls right?)
  • Confirmed reception of financial backing from obscure far-right organizations in the US to promote his extremist agenda
  • Declared Bankrupt despite having assets worth an eye-watering £3million and a string of businesses under names of his family and friends.

Let's not make out this is some harmless family man being harassed and victimized.
Stephen is a classic example of a professional BS merchant, self-serving opportunist and professional hate-peddler. His antics are well documented and his trail of destruction he leaves everywhere is evident.

Numerous individuals have dedicated their entire lives to serving the needs of the ordinary British citizen - Stephen isn't one of them.
Eny evidence that he has done these low grade crimes you can find unlikely I myself have done more than your list by the time I was 12 🤣😂 but thers plenty of evidence of the good things he has done. No knife or gun crimes no house breaking no car thefts no muggings pedophilia. On your list I see
O and don't put comments from the BBC as evidence
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 11:44:54 pm by bonham »

Offline bonham

It's an issue since he has been arrested in the past for using fake passports.
Fake Passports wow 🤣😂 thousands come to Europe without passports are they necessary thes days 🤣😂
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 11:53:30 pm by bonham »

Offline bonham

No, I don't - I was merely correcting the commonly held belief that you cannot watch any TV without a Licence.
You need to add live TV into your comment otherwise your misleading people like the BBC do 🤣😂 also you can watch and play games  :lol: 😂🤣
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 12:00:38 am by bonham »

Offline Bigwilts

He wasn't fake calling out and tracking down grooming gang's . Can you name enyone who has done more for those young girls while police social services hid under there desks for 20 years

Jayne Senior and Julie Blindell
Those two and others exposed the Rotherham grooming gangs

Tommy as usual jumped on the publicity and fundraising bandwagons, and in doing so put cases in jeopardy with defendants petitioning for mistrial when he live-streamed out of date information on court steps - and also accusing dusky passers by of being defendants

Tommy wasn’t so keen on reporting & publicising Leigh McMillans paedophile allegations and initially defended his EDL buddy.  But Leigh wasn’t dusky

What would Tommy be posting on Telegram etc about a man giving
 their daughter a Victoria Secret birthday cake?

It’s all about manipulating his followers to keep engaged and send funds - note in his breakfast video he is constantly complaining that he is being recorded to be published later and that they must get a live stream up - it’s the livestreams that generate the greater income

Offline spiralnotebook

They shelved the Savile one after his death and ran two tributes instead.

Amongst the many reasons I stopped watching or have anything to do with the BBC.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Yes. The girls themselves and actual respected journalists like Dan Davies. There's a time I believed that bollocks and lets be honest it was just getting largely young men riled and a few people with good intentions who get roped into identity politics. There's no doubt grooming gangs exist in the UK, but what actual purpose does long, badly written books or 1 hour+ interview videos discussing the Koran actually serve other than wasting people's time with irrelevant bullshit? Imagine if people blamed knife crime on a misinterpretation of the judeo-christian quote of "an eye for an eye". It would be beyond parody.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 12:00:48 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline RadioKid

Eny evidence that he has done these low grade crimes you can find unlikely I myself have done more than your list by the time I was 12 🤣😂 but thers plenty of evidence of the good things he has done. No knife or gun crimes no house breaking no car thefts no muggings pedophilia. On your list I see
O and don't put comments from the BBC as evidence

Well, I don't know many 12 Year Old's done in for Immigration Fraud, Assaulting a Police Officer, Misuse of Donatilns on Drugs/Prostitutes and conve ient Bankruptcy.

Though it's very telling what kind of people fawn at such degenerates.  :rolleyes:

Offline RedKettle

Though it's very telling what kind of people fawn at such degenerates.  :rolleyes:

Yep that was my thought as well.

Online JontyR

Yep that was my thought as well.

Fair play, whilst whataboutery often seems to be the only argument proferred, i've never seen someone say "whatabout me" before.

Offline bonham

Well, I don't know many 12 Year Old's done in for Immigration Fraud, Assaulting a Police Officer, Misuse of Donatilns on Drugs/Prostitutes and conve ient Bankruptcy.

Don't know we're you live but you need to get out more if you think that list is badass 😂🤣

Offline David1970

Don't know we're you live but you need to get out more if you think that list is badass 😂🤣

I think you need to look at yourself if you think that list of crimes is OK.