Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gangbang etiquette  (Read 1145 times)

PilgrimAde

Guys, i'm booked into a gangbang with NSS and Hollielove in a few weeks time. As a first timer i'd appreciate some advice on the do's and dont's at gangbangs.
I'm already aware of:
DO - enjoy it!
DON'T - worry about the bigger cocks!

If anybody from UKP is also attending, i'll be the one in the corner at the start lol

Thanks in advance

Offline Hubert

When is it ?
Cant see it mentioned on either of their pages and would be interested in seeing NSS in a gangbang again

tonibell99

Standing in the corner at the start is not a bad way to do it. Let the other guys pile in first and then step forward at your leisure.

Some do's & don'ts:

Make sure you have fee ready as soon as you enter the door.

Get undressed & put your clothes in a neat pile preferably away from the action.

Don't hog any of the girls, remember there are other guys in the room who would like some of the action too.

Don't push in, wait your turn

Do make sure there is a condom close to hand, remember if you're having a BJ and then decide on FS, while you go to the other side of the room for a condom someone will probably take your place.

Do be respectful of the girls, it you put your hand somewhere & she pushed it away then don't move it back.

Do make sure you are clean at the start, if you are coming straight from work it may be an idea to ask the girls if you can arrive a little early to shower.

If the girls stop for a rest then do wait for the signal to resume playing

Probably plenty of others I've forgotten, above all have a good time and don't be embarassed if your not Brad Pitt - none of the others will be either and they won't be looking at you anyway.

Oh and btw see you there  :drinks:

PilgrimAde

Probably plenty of others I've forgotten, above all have a good time and don't be embarassed if your not Brad Pitt -

More Ron Jeremy - without the inches lol

Thanks

Offline jawill

I did a few parties with Soph couple of years ago and she really puts a lot of effort into them.

If it's tell things I could say, the first is to relax and the second is to have fun!