Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouth TOFTT?  (Read 1274 times)

Offline BigSaviour

Anyone that like big tits and ginger hair willing to have a go and report back will be highly appericated :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

Anyone that like big tits and ginger hair willing to have a go and report back will be highly appericated :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

thanks for volunteering, we look forward to your first review.   :sarcastic:

Offline BigSaviour

thanks for volunteering, we look forward to your first review.   :sarcastic:
Time to start saving up I guess  :(

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Completely untested albeit one decent AW comment but if shes anything like her photos tits wise then  :thumbsup: Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:37:56 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline JimmySW

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Completely untested albeit one decent AW comment

Hotlisted for future investigations!

bristolqwerty

Interested to hear as pictures don't seem to quite match her age?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 02:02:17 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline pauly carp

Tried to get hold if but take it she's busy

bristolqwerty

Last day yesterday apparently. 
Couple of possibilities.... with AW reviews if this helps...  ;)

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 04:00:47 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline BigSaviour

Have u managed to book her for the next time or already seen her?

Offline pauly carp

No must admit as I didn't get a reply from her I arrange to meet one off vivastreet she was very tiny and very small tits but fuck her pussy was to die for  but as I said she was to skinny for me and no tits but we'll worth a visit

bristolqwerty

No must admit as I didn't get a reply from her I arrange to meet one off vivastreet she was very tiny and very small tits but fuck her pussy was to die for  but as I said she was to skinny for me and no tits but we'll worth a visit
Who did you see PC?  There are some crackers (looks wise) on VS BUT with no intel to go by regarding services.   :hi:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 05:48:40 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline pauly carp

She's on vivastreet under real 100%qualified in. Blonde hair with white panties it's not her in pic but she's a size 8 very small tits and a fuckin lovely pussie. She starts off with a massage on your back then gets you to turn over then the fun begins

Offline BigSaviour

She's on vivastreet under real 100%qualified in. Blonde hair with white panties it's not her in pic but she's a size 8 very small tits and a fuckin lovely pussie. She starts off with a massage on your back then gets you to turn over then the fun begins
Prefer big tits tho  :music: anyway i will keep looking  :hi:

Offline pauly carp

So do I im looking for someone who will do owo

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only
So this isn’t her in the video then?  Was the girl you saw better looking?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 03:43:06 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

Thinking back to the good old' days of Jaycee & JbJolie ~ no need to TOFTT then as it was 100% certain you'd have a great time.  Plymouth is fast looking like a desert..... not a dessert...  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 07:17:23 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

They were.... unfortunately no longer in business.

Offline pauly carp

I'm looking for a regular one but still no joy