Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy Playtime  (Read 788 times)

3 review(s) for Amy loves anal (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

fenderstrat31

After some mixed reviews on here I eventually decided to meet up with Poppy, and boy was I glad I did!  :yahoo:
External Link/Members Only

The Venue - A nice enough hotel in Pontypool, easy to get to room, no receptionist to pass (which is always good)

Duration - 1/2hr

Price - £ 90.00

The Girl - Poppy answered the door in some very nice white lingerie. She has an amazing body and lovely tits which were virtually popping out of her bra. Not stunning facially but nice enough, and had a very nice persona from start to finish.

The Service - Got the paperwork out of the way and onto the bed. Straight into some FK which led to DFK, after a few minutes of this Poppy went down for an unbelievable OWO session, god she was good at this and took it all right down to the balls, my first real experience of deep throat :wackogirl:, whilst she was doing her thing she positioned herself so that i could play with and finger her pussy which I very much enjoyed and her pussy got very wet!
I could feel myself getting ready to blow so on with the rubber and decided to fuck her in missionary. Her pussy was very tight and she made just the right amount of noise during this, I could feel myself getting ready to blow so asked her where could I cum, to which she replied 'anywhere I wanted to' :cool:
I decided I wanted to cum in her mouth so off with the rubber and she was straight onto it, virtually demanding I cum in her mouth, which I was all to happy to do, then to add a cherry to the cake she swallowed every drop!

Conclusion - A very enjoyable 30 minute meet, with a lady who has an outstanding body and a very good attitude to her work.

Would I Visit Again : Yes

Will I Visit again : Yes ( as soon as I can )