Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OXOXMISSEMILYXOXO - CARDIFF - WTF  (Read 2243 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5601983) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5282232) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Spuddy

External Link/Members Only

Formerly External Link/Members Only

I’d taken a break from this world, I wanted out of it.. so didn't do my homework properly on this one, so I don't deserve any sympathy. 

I genuinely resent writing this, but feel it needs to be said fairly, and downplaying the bad bits.

* Communication:
sent by text, quickly agreed time, deposit agreed, it was 14th Feb.. sent through the basic, text and called half hour before to confirm it was happening… 2h+£20 in extras - owo and squirt

Apartments down Cardiff Bay, concierge there for visitors.. she told me to use her parking space.. turns out she also told the parking company I was parked there when I shouldn't be, during the meet.

* Looks;
Photos to reality .. not a chance they are her .. it's like comparing a Ferrari to a Toyota MR2 kit car… close enough but deffo not the real thing..
Honestly - facially very pretty. .. big beautiful eyes, lips alot more natural than the photos.. nice size 12 body but not the photos … no complaints physically really just mis sold based on the ad

* Personality:
She is as bubbly, friendly and personable.. a good laugh when it's going great

* Services:  -
Spent 40 mins having a drink and laugh with her. Not a problem, talking about our lives, past, people we know.. she has loose lips, once she was talking … but was really nice to joke around with

Soo.. bedroom time..
She lies on the bed, I start kissing down from her mouth, sucking  and gently biting her tits.. she not that responsive..
Down to oral on her.. not to blow my own Trumpet, I'm not clueless.. but she looking around, playing with her nails.. she not that interested.
She asks to suck my dick, asks for condom. I said we agreed owo,  she sees the little man, says she has had bigger… ‘but I don't think your clean, you been with other girls’..  didn't force the issue.. rubber on.. ‘i don't think it will fit in my mouth.
She asks to fuck, clearly she not into it.. little man grows.. she got the look of fear and dont want to go any further… I joke, 'you said you've had bigger'

She has now turned on me at this point, tried to calm her.. I respect all services are at discretion but this was a new one on me. 

So I got no sexual services beyond her lips kissing the tip of my dick, and a few mins of oral on her,.

She says she wants to end it now and she will send transfer some money back because she didn't want me to feel bad or leave a bad review.. I said ‘bad review?’ with air quotes… she turned again. (She pulled her AW account as soon as I left, and put it back up this morning.

I've been there 70mins in total of 120.

I got dressed, went back to dining room to make sure, I had everything.. while she was rattling around in the kitchen.. i was out the door without a goodbye.. i genuinely didn't feel safe. (As you’ll read, turns out I may have got a good read on the situation)

Would I see her again? No, never in a million years..

In the end, I didn't feel safe.. I've seen girls with mental health issues in the past. When they are up it's great.. but when they turn.. fuck me.. just something there..

She had told me her real name during the meet.. googled it afterwards… 1 conviction of racially aggravated assault and another of assault and theft.. and when she became a tabloid homewrecker with a z-lister at one point.

Her plan when it came to the bedroom was to find an excuse out of doing anything.. I know I'm not likely gonna be her type, but was zero interest in offering any form of sexual services.

she got loose lips.. Cardiff’s resident Lithuanian, I now know her real name, seen her facebook and been told all  her bad personality traits.. a few of the other well reviewed Cardiff girls who she friends with on facebook, or the sp mates of her sp Facebook friends, I now know her problems with each of them (if that makes sense).. Sorry ladies, I respect your privacy.. I'm genuinely not interested.. just thought I'd let it out there, for your privacy.

Final nail in the coffin, when I contacted the parking company about the parking ticket.. turns out the owner of the space complained, I was using their space (I was in her space).. so before I had even got to the flat, she had already decided she wanted to fuck me over a little more.

I'm genuinely done with punting, the toxicity with this one… I can't repeat that experience.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 08:29:37 am by Spuddy »

Online scutty brown

main profile photo seems to be stolen from this Instagram account

actual photo is cut from
Hidden Image/Members Only

this is the profile version
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 10:30:26 am by scutty brown »

Online scutty brown

Looks like she's lost her account. Profile now set to content distribution only
AW are on the ball today............... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 10:54:37 am by scutty brown »

Offline bolo79bm

Sorry to hear mate but, as you say, she already had really bad form. Still not nice what you've been through and such a shame about you being done with the hobby. I just wish girls like this leave this service industry and never come back!

Online scutty brown

Damn it!
AW have restored the profile, but without photos

Online scutty brown

Offline The_Don

Final nail in the coffin, when I contacted the parking company about the parking ticket.. turns out the owner of the space complained, I was using their space (I was in her space).. so before I had even got to the flat, she had already decided she wanted to fuck me over a little more.

'Precautions and anonymity' never good to park up, in a space or place you are told to when punting.

IMO, its best to park up maybe close by and walk several + mins to the location. I've even parked up and then take public transport to a punt, if and when required.

op, if you have the time have a look at the External Link/Members Only

It has some useful info for, new and seasoned punters (IMO).

« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 03:06:36 pm by The_Don »