Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart - Back in Mansfield  (Read 1553 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I went to see Chelsea for an hour today.  I'd not seen her since she moved to an appartment in Mapperley. Sadly, it just made the round trip too far to get to see her.  Now she's back, it's game on again!

Comms.
Well.... this is Chelsea we're talking about so she can be hard to get hold of. Generally I find that if I can't get through on the phone, she will reply to a text when she can. I doesn't hurt to keep trying though.
Once she was able to reply, it all got sorted out very quickly and a text with the new address duly arrived.

Physical.
Okay, well you can take it for granted that she ticks all my boxes. She's a slim looking girl. Size 10 figure and lovely 'B' cups. Long brown hair, no inking and an outstanding arse. The photos and descriptions on AW are genuine, as others have said.

I used to like the old house she worked from in Mansfield. It may have been a bit shit, but it was clean enough and it had one redeeming feature. Walking behind Chelsea up the stairs to her room provided one of the best views you could dream of. She seemed to be very well known for that view because punters always seemed to remember it. Sadly, she now rents an apartment near the bus station in Mansfield and there are no stairs!  :scare:
I won't say anything else about the apartment so I don't identify it. I would just say one word of caution. It has paper thin walls so if you're loud, everyone is going to hear.

The event.
I've been visiting Chelsea for a long time now, so she does have the advantage of knowing exactly what buttons to push and how far to take things.
She did the usual hiding behind the door thing and closing it revealed Chelsea in a fantastic strappy bra thing (technical term) and thong. Not too much makeup and no perfume. The smile I got when I went in reminded me just why I enjoy seeing her. A very naughty smile that left me with no doubt that she was on good form.
We started with a massage. More of a sensual grope really as that's how I prefer it. To be honest, if I want a massage, I'll go to a professional.
After that, it was off with the boxers and on with a bag for some oral. Chelsea sat on my face and started to suck and lick my cock and balls while I lapped at her clit and tongue fucked her. After a short while she stopped me because she was getting carried away and couldn't concentrate on what she was doing. So she moved down and began a slow reverse cowgirl. She seemed to struggle at first to take it all in but we soon got going. Watching her arse slapping against me was fantastic. We then swapped back and forth from fucking in various positions to oral in various positions too.
Before one of us got carried away Chelsea would break the rhythm so I didn't finish too early. Then it was off with the condom while she pissed all over me and wanked me to the end.
A quick shower and I was off back to the hotel with a silly grin.
Absolutely fucking brilliant punt. Apart from a short massage, it was just an hour of fucking and sucking.
I don't mind admitting that she's one of my favourite girls. I've seen some who are just as attractive and some who are as good at fucking. There are few around who are both.... and not for £100 for an hour.

Offline Dipper

Very informative. Thanks.

Ooh and plenty of piss and cum :wacko: good work.

vw

Thanks for your 3rd review of her, must be good, just in the time limit though to announce her move.   :D :D

Offline Newtothisstuff

Thanks for your 3rd review of her, must be good, just in the time limit though to announce her move.   :D :D
Knew I'd reviewed her before, but didn't check so I just thought it was once. In hindsight, I wouldn't have done the review if I'd realised it was her third.  I just did the review because it's been quite a long while since I saw her and she moved away and has come back since.

vw

Knew I'd reviewed her before, but didn't check so I just thought it was once. In hindsight, I wouldn't have done the review if I'd realised it was her third.  I just did the review because it's been quite a long while since I saw her and she moved away and has come back since.

Rules state 1 per year so you are fine.   :D :D

Offline Newtothisstuff

Rules state 1 per year so you are fine.   :D :D
Think I'd better read them again. I'd obviously missed that.
Have a good weekend mate.

Offline HailWood

Good to hear Chelsea is back in Mansfield and that she remains true to form.

Offline Thracian

Sounds perfect.  Thanks for sharing, glad she is back in Mansfield... looking forward to getting my tongue deep in her delicious arsehole  :P

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for your 3rd review of her

Yeah, I quickly noticed that too. No need to write three positives for the same ho.  :bomb:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Yeah, I quickly noticed that too. No need to write three positives for the same ho.  :bomb:

As I said. I didn't realise it was the third. I knew I'd done one review before. Didn't realise it was two. In hindsight, I probably wouldn't have written a third if I'd realised at the time.

One the other hand, I still think it's justified. Since I saw her last, she has moved venue twice and over a year has passed.

Offline Name redacted

As I said. I didn't realise it was the third. I knew I'd done one review before. Didn't realise it was two. In hindsight, I probably wouldn't have written a third if I'd realised at the time.

One the other hand, I still think it's justified. Since I saw her last, she has moved venue twice and over a year has passed.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't on here buddy. I appreciate it, as it means her standards haven't slipped in your eyes.

Offline RedKettle

It is about sharing information with fellow punters, I appreciate the review. Thanks.

Although have given up trying to see the girl!