Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top punts heading eastwards  (Read 1081 times)

FlyingBreadMan

We have had quite a few positive punting reports and some gems in walthamstow and even Barking or all places...anyone else think the same?

mrhappypants

FBM

'scuse me for saying but I think your post is a bit cryptic.  If you would post some links by way of illustration I think you might get more response.  I am interested in recommendations in East London but it is difficult to come back on such a general theme.

Dave

Offline kaj314

Have noticed some pretty good looking girls, but profiles were not verified. Haven't punted in a while, so will probably put a list toftt options at some point.

FlyingBreadMan

FBM

'scuse me for saying but I think your post is a bit cryptic.  If you would post some links by way of illustration I think you might get more response.  I am interested in recommendations in East London but it is difficult to come back on such a general theme.

Dave

Maybe I confused people, so I shall elaborate: central and west London was my main stomping ground, but I have noticed that I have been venturing further eastward (Nikol, Jennifer, Karina, Cute.Lisa, etc). I also noticed some other positives being posted around east. That's all.

LL

Maybe I confused people, so I shall elaborate: central and west London was my main stomping ground, but I have noticed that I have been venturing further eastward (Nikol, Jennifer, Karina, Cute.Lisa, etc). I also noticed some other positives being posted around east. That's all.
Two out of my three last positive reviews I posted were for girls in East London. I agree with you East London is picking up - perhaps someday it could be the new Harrow!
I'll travel anywhere in London for a decent punt. Not sure I particularly want to go back to Barking though :)

Also, I've never really punted in central London notwithstanding Soho walk ups. West London - I went through a phase of punting all over that area - but it's gotten too expensive for me now. You just don't see many £60 for 30 minute punts in this area any more. Basically the prices have gone up but my wages have stayed the same. The only part of London I haven't punted in very much is South London - and this is because it's not covered quite so well by the tube network. So yep, East London - well connected via public transport, good value, plenty of choice.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 11:22:19 pm by LL »

InstaPunt

We have had quite a few positive punting reports and some gems in walthamstow and even Barking or all places...anyone else think the same?

Im interested in this also seen some  decent looking girls on aw and also vivastreet but no reviews, all are Romanian. So haven't risked it cos not sure if they're b&s or crap service.

mrhappypants

On the theme, this girl used to be local for me but has today just dropped her rates to £80 per hour (from £120 a month ago) and relocated  from N1 to Stratford.  It.would make sense for girls to reduce overhead (rent) by moving East.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Dave

Offline claretandblue

Interesting to see some decent girls moving that way,mainly due to laziness I never look more than 5 miles out of central London but perhaps should widen the net slightly