Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strange exchange of text messages  (Read 1307 times)

endomorph

I sent a message to Grace - TantricMassage  - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only her if her breasts were natural, or enhanced, as it does not say on AW
Her answer: There isn't surprise if I tell you everything.
Then another message: One question What's wrong with breast implants???
And another: It's better to have nice boobs or saggy ones
I was about to reply when I received another message: It's better have nice boobs or saggy boobs???
Followed by: Mans are complaining about women with not natural boobs, but what about "pregnant" man? Women don't complain.
I replied that I preferred natural breasts.
To which she replied: that's fine.
I thought that the conversation was over. Then I received a further 4 messages, with some text missing, but which I think reads as follows:  I still have natural but going to do implants in the future.  Its not about if the man likes or not, it's about everyone's choice. With gig boobs u struggle to buys bras and bikinis . There isn't much choice for me in the shops and I am fat up.

I asked a fairly simple question. I never expected such a long answer.

Offline StevenS

I had her on my hotlist. She sounds a bit odd.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Sounds like a bunny boiler. 

Send her a question about Brexit and its effect on the WG scene, I guarantee you she'll hunt you down, stab you through the heart with a rusty hair clip, rip out your internal organs and eat them.

Although, I believe that's extra
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:15:40 am by Sex Bob-omb »

Offline iPad3

I sent a message to Grace - TantricMassage  - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only her if her breasts were natural, or enhanced, as it does not say on AW
Her answer: There isn't surprise if I tell you everything.
Then another message: One question What's wrong with breast implants???
And another: It's better to have nice boobs or saggy ones
I was about to reply when I received another message: It's better have nice boobs or saggy boobs???
Followed by: Mans are complaining about women with not natural boobs, but what about "pregnant" man? Women don't complain.
I replied that I preferred natural breasts.
To which she replied: that's fine.
I thought that the conversation was over. Then I received a further 4 messages, with some text missing, but which I think reads as follows:  I still have natural but going to do implants in the future.  Its not about if the man likes or not, it's about everyone's choice. With gig boobs u struggle to buys bras and bikinis . There isn't much choice for me in the shops and I am fat up.

I asked a fairly simple question. I never expected such a long answer.

Your problem there my freind is that you have asked a simple question of a female, your expecting a bit much in looking for a simple answer!