Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MoistJade  (Read 1010 times)

jstrongerrrrr

External Link/Members Only
£170/hour

Visited Jade this afternoon. Attractive Brazilian lady, early 30's I'd say at a spotless, modern flat near St Pauls. The photos are accurate. Wasn't sure how to review this as she's very polite and sweet but the simple fact was we didn't click - the review could equally be seen as a negative. I could tell she wasn't attracted to me and was going through the motions. I asked if we could do a session of edging - session started with a  bit of a massage which was brief and average, turned over lots of owo which was performed well but rather toothy for my liking. I noticed she wasn't that keen on me touching her pussy. She seemed rather keen to put a condom on but only 20 minutes had passed and I asked if I could repay the favour. She basically just lay there, no moans, eyes shut, total mood killer to be honest and her kissing consisted of opening her mouth and flicking her tongue at my tongue, which I hate - I much prefer passionate sensual kissing not tongue fencing.
After 5 mins or so, fingering was ruled out and she looked bored so we put a condom on. Some really good cowgirl and was about to pop when she stopped and asked if we could change position - I totally deflated, went soft and knowing she wasn't into it I mentally checked out. I was honest with her and said it's clear we haven't clicked - she apologised profusely and I didn't make a big deal of the situation.Had another shower and was out of the door within 45 mins.

Offline Ozy84

External Link/Members Only
£170/hour

Visited Jade this afternoon. Attractive Brazilian lady, early 30's I'd say at a spotless, modern flat near St Pauls. The photos are accurate. Wasn't sure how to review this as she's very polite and sweet but the simple fact was we didn't click - the review could equally be seen as a negative. I could tell she wasn't attracted to me and was going through the motions. I asked if we could do a session of edging - session started with a  bit of a massage which was brief and average, turned over lots of owo which was performed well but rather toothy for my liking. I noticed she wasn't that keen on me touching her pussy. She seemed rather keen to put a condom on but only 20 minutes had passed and I asked if I could repay the favour. She basically just lay there, no moans, eyes shut, total mood killer to be honest and her kissing consisted of opening her mouth and flicking her tongue at my tongue, which I hate - I much prefer passionate sensual kissing not tongue fencing.
After 5 mins or so, fingering was ruled out and she looked bored so we put a condom on. Some really good cowgirl and was about to pop when she stopped and asked if we could change position - I totally deflated, went soft and knowing she wasn't into it I mentally checked out. I was honest with her and said it's clear we haven't clicked - she apologised profusely and I didn't make a big deal of the situation.Had another shower and was out of the door within 45 mins.

Bad luck sir. But can i ask why it wasnt a negative if you say it could be seen as a negative. Reading through the review am struggling to work out what bit was the neutral apart from she was polite in basically saying she doesnt like you but taking your money and offering a couple of showers.

jstrongerrrrr

Came close to being a negative - was feeling generous in my appraisal - gave a neutral on account that she seemed sweet and she was extremely willing with her owo - her attitude wasn't bad, we didn't click and it seemed like she's been doing this a long time and doesn't put much passion into her work - consider it a borderline neutral/negative

Offline SWLondon

I've seen her a while ago and i had a great time, but for me this rescue should be negative. Sorry to hear sure gave you shit service