Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -MIRANDA- - Whitechapel  (Read 3477 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6287768) (11 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
49 review(s) for _Miranda_ (30 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Latinoking

-MIRANDA- External Link/Members Only

15mins- £40
Service 8/10
coms: 8/10 she responded fairly quickly

wanted a quick blow n go, so searched up AW and found Miranda's profile. so shot a text, confirmed a meet 30mins later and off i went.

I made it to Whitechapel and received her full address once outside the Postcode. Got inside with the usual girl behind door technique before being led into the room and discussing what services id like.

Told her just wanted a blow n go, she nodded, i dropped her £40 queens head and told me to lay down and get ready while she went out to dispose of her cash.

Down to business she gave a nice bj when going slow but when she goes faster you can feel her teeth, which was rough at times but other than that she has good technique just not much of a deepthoater which is a shame.

busted a nut around the 11min mark she took it like a champ and went to the sink to drop the kids off at the pool  :lol:

On my way out ran into her flat mate (anyone know who she is?) who was also seeing another punter at the time. and was being let out at the same time i was.

So i stayed back a bit with Miranda then left a couple mins after just so we didn't cross paths :lol:

All in all Decent Bj punt Would Return again if nearby

Only neg i can think of is the teeth and that the meet did feel very mechanical.

Offline Royalasianlad

The another WG that you saw was the infamous “Milf(Granny) Eva” who’s a well known BB although it’s not on her profile anymore possibly to bring more punters in 🤔

Offline Latinoking

Do you mean this one? External Link/Members Only

I Personally dont think it was the one mentioned above as the flatmate i ran into seemed in her late 20's /mid 30s

im assuming there's more than one WG at this establishment then

but ill take your word on it. ill make sure to avoid the one above.

Offline Royalasianlad

Yeah that’s the one, she works in the same establishment as Miranda who once got offered to me as I had been double booked unknowingly I accepted and everything was fine with her until she asked “with or without” for sex - got checked up straight after and I’m all clear but feel as though fellow punters should be aware of this

Offline Joelawerence

Saw this one recently and all I can remember is it was the Toothiest blowjob I ever received in my life  :timeout: . I will review soon.