Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranda & Sandra - Euston hotel  (Read 2237 times)

49 review(s) for _Miranda_ (30 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for _sensual_kasia_ (9 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline seat1a

Met these two lovely ladies a while back:
External Link/Members Only and  External Link/Members Only

Arranged via the websites email function and texts through Miranda. Was very easy and confirmed the time: 1 hour after work.

Arrived a bit early, called and was told to wait till the girls freshener up. Started a bit late after a good chat, which the ladies didn't deduct from my time. There was no clock watching at all and I felt I left waaay after my time was up. I was clearly the last visitor that day.

I left 120 for the hour, which all considering is absolutely fabulous. The service I received was great. Plenty of kissing three ways, touching, owo, intercourse with both, fantastic!

Miranda is more chatty, Sandra seems a little more reserved but incredibly smart. Both are university educated and can hold a conversation.

Miranda is also more "wild" in the sack. However I preferred Sandra both from her oral skills and her cowgirl performance. She really doive me to the edge with both and I nearly climaxed during oral. That isn't easy for me to achieve, but God: no real DT, but so good with her tongue!

I felt very much at ease with both of them. Maybe a slight preference towards Sandra, but for an extra 20 for the hour - of course I enjoy the duo!

Definitely recommended and will go again some time soon! Treat them well!

Offline pumps

you lost me at the very end with this comment.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Treat them well!

Offline seat1a

you lost me at the very end with this comment.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Haha, yeah  needless comment.
Just don't force 's in your belly mate!

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review ! £120 for an hour for duo ? that is a great deal and sounds cheap considering they charge £60 for 30 mins each.

Who was more prettier among the two ?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 09:44:02 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline Donnywonders

I can second to that Miranda fit went to yesterday she a good fuck defo recommend

Offline kaj314

Thanks for the review ! £120 for an hour for duo ? that is a great deal and sounds cheap considering they charge £60 for 30 mins each.

Can't be right....can it? 120 pH for duo????

Offline iwtc

I saw them as a duo a while back and a good time was definitely had.  They are not currently advertising the duo special though.

Offline seat1a

Can't be right....can it? 120 pH for duo????

Definitely was! It would be a shame if they stopped offering their duo. It's definitely below market rate and I wasn't done with those two...

Offline seat1a

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think they were both quite easy to look at and wouldn't mind been seen with either in public. Age would be borderline for me though :D.

Red_baron

Lots of mixed reviews,,, but 120 for a duo is very tempting.