Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranda Old Street  (Read 3074 times)

49 review(s) for _Miranda_ (30 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline the lurker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Miranda has been reviewed before in other locations and I kicked my self when I saw she does a duo for 120, didn't see that when phone browsing. I saw her by herself and had a good punt there was no hint of the cold attitude some have mentioned. She was all over me from the off, is a great kisser, a good fuck in the usual vanilla positions I like, and has really amazing soft skin. Between rounds chat was a bit limited as her English isn't great but she was friendly enough. Paid 100 for an hour, was a bit late leaving if anything, no clock watching.

Negative
I felt very obvious hanging around to be let in, door on the street with busy pub down the road.

Neutral
Small and dark bedroom

Positive
Pretty girl, def her in the pics
Very good kisser and very good fuck

I will certainly return, and will have to give the duo a go even though it isn't normally my thing

Offline Donnywonders

I've seen her in Euston ibis and Whitechapel she never gave me any bother and is very open plus she a good fuck I can second to her skin being smooth as silk

Offline bestbefore

A mixed bag of reviews on here for Miranda, 2 negatives and a neutral from earlier this year. Any theories on why she is so inconsistent?

Offline jichael mackson

Bipolar? Moody as fuck when I had duo with her

umimiu

£100 for an hour and £120 for a duo? Wow. Can these girls not count?

Offline Malvolio

I'd assume that £120 gets you half an hour for a duo - one hell of a bargain if it's for an hour.

Offline Jellaby

It IS 120 for the hour and is great VFM. The girls always relaxed and friendly. I have seen them a few times.

Offline Malvolio

Bloody hell - I think I will be sampling some of that.

Offline jichael mackson

Check my review first mate - was a bad one  :vomit: :vomit: