Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella Petite (Never happened) - Twickenham (Now in Hertfordshire)  (Read 485 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7044822) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7675413) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Puntiff Sulyvahn

AW: External Link/Members Only
Tel: AW profile says +447506326722 however at the time (June 2023) her number was +447535766396, not sure what that's all about :unknown:
She had a whatsapp profile pic on the original number but that has now disappeared and I can't see a profile pic on the new number.

Moved down to Heathrow for a bit and wanted to try out the range of local cusines. Saw Isabella's profile on AW and with one recent and positive review for Isabella on UKP, thought I'd try my luck.

Date of punt:
Would have been mid-June 2023

AW profile currently states that she's in Hertfordshire and the review I read stated she was in Sheffield so I think it's safe to assume she's frequently touring.

Price paid:
Would have been £100 for 30 mins
AW profile preferences says 'Oral' but the menu sent on whatsapp said 'OW', no explicit mention of extras and I didn't ask.

Comms:
Initally good, sent a whatsapp message and received a reply after a few mins. Exact address and menu was given in that reply (no mention of extras).
Asked her for a noon booking for the following day, said she was avaiable and all was confirmed.
Fast forward to the next day and morning of the punt, I send her a message around 10am to ask if we're still good for the booking. No reply received and I sent a follow-up message 2 hours later.
Finally received a reply at 3pm with her sayin 'a thousand apologies, i completely forgot' :dash: Felt like I needed at least a couple million apologies for all the eager swimmers trapped in the sack :D

Didn't bother to reply after that. Luckily I didn't set out on the journey, however my balls were still full and I was still craving some action, so searched for an alternative (review to follow soon).

Not much else to say as the punt never happened :cry: No reason given by her and no offer to re-book so can't comment on what the cause may have been (maybe a double-booking?). Oh well, on to the next... :hi:

Online FiveKnuckles

Unlucky.

Technically would this count as a confirmed booking?     :unknown:   If I reviewed every 'pre-confirm the day before booking', I'd be at 100.

If you don't get the go ahead on the day, set a backup and move on. 

Offline GingerNuts

Unlucky.

Technically would this count as a confirmed booking?     :unknown:   If I reviewed every 'pre-confirm the day before booking', I'd be at 100.

If you don't get the go ahead on the day, set a backup and move on.

There doesn't need to be a confirmed booking to post a review.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.