Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru - Gateshead  (Read 3399 times)

Online dexpunt

That number on her site is actually Lilly's in Fenham's old number from a few years back........strange!

Online As272887

Review incoming...
There two girls that work there, seen both.
Both are great, one is slightly chubbier than the other. Slim one is the photo. Both are definitely worth a try. Saw the one in the photo a couple of times. Once for normal massage, second for nuru. Highly recommended
A

(Edit - spelling)

Offline Weatherman21

Looking forward to the review.

Offline Tezp

I also visited this place, which I found via gumtree. Received a B2B massage, which was amazing. I’ll add a review soon  :)

Offline TomPI

So “extras” are available according to the last part of the advert , I assume that’s just HE

Online Kev3773

So “extras” are available according to the last part of the advert , I assume that’s just HE
owo is £20 extra

Offline Weatherman21

I’ve paid a visit.  Review pending.

Girl I saw didn’t offer anything.

Offline Tezp

I'll add a comment in my review. One girl offers OWO for £20, the other (the one I saw and the one pictured) doesn't offer OWO, just B2B & Nuru

Offline TomPI

I'll add a comment in my review. One girl offers OWO for £20, the other (the one I saw and the one pictured) doesn't offer OWO, just B2B & Nuru
So no he from the one in the picture ?

Offline Weatherman21

The girl in the picture is the one I saw.  She gives HE

Offline billabong

Review pending, girl in the picture, I got a sensual B2B with 69 oral both ways… awful awful tits but all round good visit,

Offline Tezp

So no he from the one in the picture ?

Yes to he, delivered via a tit wank too :D

Offline Miller2014

Review pending, girl in the picture, I got a sensual B2B with 69 oral both ways… awful awful tits but all round good visit,

awful how?

Offline bbanks

I see they offer Tantric massage…isn’t that the one where they don’t actually touch you? I think Sting was a fan  :D