Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true  (Read 1428 times)

Online bobby79

Hey guys,

Check this link out..anyone seen her..its a romanian, was thinking of seeing her...but...is it really her - Sweet=Bella????

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please advise as it seems it is managed by another Pimp..1 more profile looks similar too...Alex - External Link/Members Only

Too GOOD TO BE TRUE.... :cool:

Online johnny34

Hey guys,

Check this link out..anyone seen her..its a romanian, was thinking of seeing her...but...is it really her - Sweet=Bella????

Please advise as it seems it is managed by another Pimp..1 more profile looks similar too...Alex - External Link/Members Only

Both Romanian so my advice would be to avoid. One has feedback that looks fake & one won't let you see it  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sar-Major

Probably "Bait n Switch"   :thumbsdown: ................ Leave well alone  :scare:  It'll only end in "Upset"  :bomb:

There's only one good Rom................ That's a "Dead Feker"................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Using the search function reveals all kinds. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105462.msg1934199#msg1934199

This post does make me less inclined to help so I won't be searching for the other one. This site works as a two way street, the more you post reviews about your experiences the more help you'll get.   :thumbsdown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149577.msg1639208#msg1639208

Offline sesalovdarlo

I don’t think this is bait and switch. There are a few working from Darlington at the minute

Amber=hot
Emasexy4u

Iv seen Emma sexy for you. Very very sexy girl. Average service friendly enough, not worth a review.

With roms you take your chance on the service. If they open the door and hide behind it, then it’s bait and switch just walk away.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 03:11:28 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Offline Slaine

Looks good and has a spectacular arse ..

Looking at the 3 reviews all 3 punters seem to have seen more or less the same prossies which sets alarm bells ringing  :scare:

..... she has some bod though

Barry Shipton

Surprisingly her pics aren’t all over the internet but impressed with Tineye - it managed to find a near identical shot of her in different underwear. From what I can make out it is an Italian webcam/sexchat site.

Pic is here
External Link/Members Only

Taken from this website but can’t find here - there are hundreds of girls listed:
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bearing in mind the link to HPs post above, obviously a fake though
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 06:48:26 pm by Barry Shipton »

Online bobby79

Offline Gaz Loz

I thought with my balls to.... when I arrived after I asked if she was definitely the girl in the photo to which the reply was sure baby !!! Anyway ...not the girl in the photo but because I was there I went with it instead of walking away... ordinary looking, ordinary body, not much conversation As her english was worse than my Romanian. Oral with condom, without was extra , so I let her get on with it.. nothing to write home about... would def not return ...
Gaz

Offline Dimond dave

:scare: :scare: :scare:

If it's Romanian stay well clear ,, have a look at the visit I masse just to see ,,, 99% of them are scams the photos are not the girls who do the bookings ,,

They will rip you off. £60 for half hour ,, no touching ,, no kissing ,, no blow job ,, then blow job is 30 on top kiss Is 30 on top and it gose on. And on

To be very honest save your dosh use one of the girls who's recommended and has posts ,, or use an agency

WAY BETTRE THAN THESE LOTS SCAMMING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

:coolgirl: :coolgirl: :hi: :hi:

Hey guys,

Offline BikerKing

Wow - the Romanian girls really have a bad rep. Is there 1 Romanian with a positive review???

Seen 1 Rom once and honestly never again. :dash:

I have to wonder is the shit attitude and shit service because they don't really want to be doing it?

If so there's no way I want to be funding that sort of thing.