Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Skinny' girls  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Shutty238

Hi all, re-post from UKE
My normal type is the more classic hour glass figure, but recently given a change is like a holiday I've been enjoying the works of Krystal Boyd, Gina Devine, Alexa Grace in my spare time. Any recommendations out there for girls of this ilk?
Thanks

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi all, re-post from UKE
My normal type is the more classic hour glass figure, but recently given a change is like a holiday I've been enjoying the works of Krystal Boyd, Gina Devine, Alexa Grace in my spare time. Any recommendations out there for girls of this ilk?
Thanks

Like I said on UKE you're very vague the NE region covers from Berwick to Teesside and the coast to Cumbria. You've been a member since 2013 and you haven't learnt how to ask for recommendations.

If you can't be arsed to put what area you can punt in, I can't be arsed to look for prossies for you. 

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Hi all, re-post from UKE
Thanks

My suggestions:

Charlotte of Gracies
External Link/Members Only

Delilah of Premium

Emily Fox of AW

Jade Heart of AW

Keeva of AW

Rosina of AW

Sophia of Masquerade

Sophia Lust of AW

Offline Shutty238

My suggestions:

Charlotte of Gracies

Delilah of Premium

Emily Fox of AW

Jade Heart of AW

Keeva of AW

Rosina of AW

Sophia of Masquerade

Sophia Lust of AW

Cheers Prof. Have liked the look of Delilah for a while but she's not been too flush with availability recently. Thanks for your recommendations

Offline Sar-Major

Like I said on UKE you're very vague the NE region covers from Berwick to Teesside and the coast to Cumbria. You've been a member since 2013 and you haven't learnt how to ask for recommendations.

If you can't be arsed to put what area you can punt in, I can't be arsed to look for prossies for you.

WHO got out of bed the wrong side then!!! :D :D :D I thought it was only ME that chucked "Teddy Bears" out of prams D-M......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

BUT your correct in what you say matey.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
WHO got out of bed the wrong side then!!! :D :D :D I thought it was only ME that chucked "Teddy Bears" out of prams D-M......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

BUT your correct in what you say matey.  :thumbsup:

He asked the very same question on UKE yesterday morning S-M and my response was -
Bit vague, the NE covers from Berwick to Teesside, coast to Cumbria. That's apart from this isn't really the site to ask on as only members on here can be can be recommended and that limits your choices.
AW or UKP
  quite reasonable answer I thought.

If people take advice they get more help if they ignore it they don't. Would it really be that difficult to to state the area you punt in when asking for recommendations.    :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

He asked the very same question on UKE yesterday morning S-M and my response was -   quite reasonable answer I thought.

If people take advice they get more help if they ignore it they don't. Would it really be that difficult to to state the area you punt in when asking for recommendations.    :unknown:

I think you'd have to be either a "Rocket Scientist or a Mastermind Contestant" to answer that one D-M. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Some fekers on here CAN'T be arsed to help themselves, and wonder why people get pissed off with them..... :dash: :dash: :dash:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac