Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morgan XxxX Durham?  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Simmo87

External Link/Members Only

Im tempted, has anyone had a punt with her yet?

Offline Bondrich

I was also tempted but I didn't rush in but I did come close to booking but I'd like to see if anyone has seen her.

Offline waynekerr600

She has had a few different names on aw. I suggest you view her private gallery to check that she is to your taste.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She has had a few different names on aw. I suggest you view her private gallery to check that she is to your taste.

From what I can see those lips do nothing for me but if I were tempted I would be having a look at the private for the sake of 60p

Offline waynekerr600

From what I can see those lips do nothing for me but if I were tempted I would be having a look at the private for the sake of 60p

That's exactly what I did and decided not for me. Think she's a tad too expensive too. There's since great girls with the 40/60/110 structure so really no need to look at others.

Offline CELICA GT

She looks to have a great body, but those lips  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sar-Major

Could look nice "Draped around me cock" tho............................. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Simmo87

Im quite a fan of the old trout pout, if the girl has the slutty/barbie look about her

Offline CELICA GT

Could look nice "Draped around me cock" tho............................. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Love that word draped, well wouldn't say no to her beef curtains draped on my ........  :sarcastic:

Offline sesalovdarlo

Be careful of this one. She used to work in Middlesbrough. To be fair average punt nothing disastrous, but there was claims from a fellow punter that he visited her in hotel room and she openly admitted to waiting for a delivery from a drug dealer. Quite open about using crack.

She is always caked head to toe with fake tan so much so it ends up on you

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93554.msg1133166#msg1133166
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 11:20:29 am by sesalovdarlo »

Offline Simmo87

I think I will have a punt in a week or two, to see if she has upped her game so to speak.

will report back afterwards.

Offline Jibbi

I notice this girl has frequently chop and changed her profile. Often working from Teesside and now Durham. She had one review which a punter got robbed. Definitely avoid.

Offline waynekerr600

Is Morgan winter and vice versa?

Offline Jibbi

Is Morgan winter and vice versa?

No think they're different girls altogether.