Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Messages on Adultwork  (Read 826 times)

Offline Leisa247

Not at all experienced as fairly new to punting, I've sent 12 messages on Adultwork, 7 unread, 2 responses from the others, is this normal or have I just been unlucky ?

Offline waynekerr600

Probably not to different from the norm. There are some picture scammers who just want to sell private galleries. There are also some girls who haven't logged in for a while which possibly explains the unread. Why not read the reviews on here and pick one of the highly reviews girls? Or chat to a couple on uke first?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 09:01:22 am by waynekerr600 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not at all experienced as fairly new to punting, I've sent 12 messages on Adultwork, 7 unread, 2 responses from the others, is this normal or have I just been unlucky ?

Not at all unusual, a lot depends on who you're sending messages to. Best to check on here for reviews before contacting, it can give an idea of what their coms are like. Just put their AW number in the search box. (from the link that you would use to post here, just below the '(more options)' box)

It can also depend on how you word you message if they respond or not.

Online ProfessorYaffle

I'd say that's a poor rate of return.

1. Are the girls well known and well regarded?
- You're not likely to get a reply from a dodgy profile e.g. a gallery seller.

2. Are you requesting a booking or just asking questions?
- In general I only contact girls to make a booking and don't waffle too much - only include the important stuff i.e. date, booking length and preferred booking time e.g. Thursday 31st August, 1 hour incall, sometime between 11am and 3pm.

I imagine that the girls get shedloads of PMs and you can come across as a time waster or a nuisance if you ask loads of questions prior to making a booking, especially if the question is already covered by info on her profile.

3. Are you contacting them for short notice appointments?
- If you contact a popular girl for a same day booking she may well be fully booked already, and I've found some girls won't bother replying if that is the case (even some highly regarded ones).

4. Is the girl available when you want to book her?
- If she's posted her availability and you're requesting a booking on a date she's not available, some girls won't bother replying.

5. When did she last log in?
- She might be on holiday.

btw. when a message is marked as unread it means she hasn't read it on AW but she might still have read it - you can configure AW to email you the actual text of any PMs you receive.

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:

Your best get look at the amount of feed back a girl has do your home work ,, search a thew girls on hear bud  :hi: 

And at the end of the day of your not sure ask on the boards ,, try searching first most girls on hear gave been discussed previously.  But if you do ask allways try and post there web page as well  :hi:

Enjoy

Offline scutty brown

Depends on the kind of girl you are contacting: for instance touring girls, thais and EE girls rarely read the forum e-mail. It all tends to be done by text / phone
And that's the other point: if the girl has a phone number showing, its because that is how she wants to communicate. Use the phone - or text

Offline Leisa247

Thanks, will change my approach

Online Asar

I find try to be concise as possible but to have all the information in it and try to keep it like a semi-professional email:

Hi Name,

List if its for a incall/outcall, how long for and when you are available for the incall/outcall.

List the services you're interested in and possibly what you're not interested in, if you want to be very specific.

Dress Requests

Regards

Your Name

That way saves from ping pong messages and gives the service provider all the info they require. A good link Like others have said above stick at it as they properly get alot of messages and just take alot of effort to weed out the time wasters. The most important thing is do your homework and i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself soon enough.

A good link to use is External Link/Members Only As that would show who on your hotlists is updating their profile as if they are updating their profile regularrly they are more likely to read your messages.