Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Blonde 2016, Edinburgh, Gorgie  (Read 1629 times)

Roger De Her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

More of a warning/alert than anything else this. 

New profile appeared on AW, nice  lookin body, right services and price bracket. 1st call/text confirmed convenient for a fly past on the way home.

Couple of warning signs,  Dodgy sounding male voice on the voicemail on her phone,  multiple texting required to secure appointment, plus on arrival, she had to ask someone else who's entryphone buzzer to tell me to hit - I was horny, but "on alert"

She opens the door, and:
1. It is the girl in the pics, really tasty lookin body which id've seriously enjoyed exploring, BUT
2. Eyes totally glazed over and looked like she was smakked out her heid. Struggled to understand me telling her 4 times that I thought she was gonzo, and i wasn't staying.

Never crossed the thresh-hold, walked.  On my way back to car I receive a text saying "fair enough"

Thats all!

Offline Poopster

Shame the service doesn't marry up to the profile, looked promising.

Offline auldie63

Och did you no get tae see the jakuzzi?  Thanks for the alert will be in the cap in a month and was considering this one.

Offline seeker

Well done RDH
For Walking ....
Many a punter would have fallen victim
To the wee brain taking over ..  :bomb: :bomb:
And regretting it after . :dash:

Offline gorgie tony

She must be on something because I contacted her for a booking but she seems to think she's in Leith now.

Offline Santiago

cheers Roj..

aw profile is now down

Roger De Her

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I think she's back on AW in a different guise now

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That one's down now too. Me thinks she reads UKP .... if she can read...  :wacko: