Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Least Useful Profile on AdultWork?  (Read 2095 times)

Online Corus Boy

My first contender;

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure there are plenty more  :dash:

Offline Zeusthedoc

well....

at least you now know that she is your wife's worst nightmare.....

ALyons

Any profile by a dodgy Romanian girl with no reviews/hidden feedback?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Any profile by a dodgy Romanian girl with no reviews/hidden feedback?

at the risk of sounding facetious / flippant.....

doesn't the fact that you've made an assumption about the WG (whether right or wrong)
based on seeing that on her profile....make it a helpful profile?!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
My first contender;

This  is a profile started today so I expect when there is more time she will fill it all in.  After all today is one of the busiest days a year for a woman especially if she has family which at 28 I expect she probably has so all her time will be spent preparing everything for tomorrow as well as last minute shopping, wrapping and cooking

broksonic

My first contender;

Give her a chance  to complete her profile properly . After all she has only registered today

The President

Why register a profile then not complete it is my thought - or at least dont make it public - surely make the profile when you've got time to complete it "/ otherwise the initial spike of interest as you are new suffers a great deal!?

fredpunter

Lots of folk get email notifications of new profiles in their area. It is a stupid waste of the initial free advertising to have this email go out to numerous qualified prospects if it is not ready to be viewed.

The President

Lots of folk get email notifications of new profiles in their area. It is a stupid waste of the initial free advertising to have this email go out to numerous qualified prospects if it is not ready to be viewed.

Exactly :thumbsup:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

If you are new to AW you would not be aware of that though.  You would not even know if your profile was visible or not unless you checked.  It is probably someone who is starting out and decided to try and see how the site worked and you need to join to find out how everything works so is probably working out the rest of the site before filling in a full profile.

I know when I first joined it took me about a week to do my profile after reading everything on the site and how things work

dilettante

I don't know the AW from the SP side but I do from eg Match.com, where there's a definite step to take in putting your profile Live!!

TheDoctor

I often see new profiles with placeholder text likeadasdfasghdfhjasgfdasghj which suggests to me AW aren't doing much in the way of pre-flight checks before publishing profiles. Or are profiles published automatically again? There was a time they were 'checked' first.

Second beef is when I see 'starting work next week'. Riiiiight. Fake. Another check AW could undertake if they were so motivated. Which clearly they aren't

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sometimes PG Scammers initially set up a simple profile (no PG yet), with the usual bullshit about posting more info and working hours later, etc (note - no mention of pics).

Then a few days later PG is then put up, enticing some punters into subscribing for it, only to find out it is yet another PG scam.

Offline Jimmyredcab

This  is a profile started today so I expect when there is more time she will fill it all in.  After all today is one of the busiest days a year for a woman especially if she has family which at 28 I expect she probably has so all her time will be spent preparing everything for tomorrow as well as last minute shopping, wrapping and cooking

Then the stupid brain dead bitch should have waited until after Christmas.   :dash: :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Another totally useless profile, she responded to my reverse booking, £200 an hour and one lousy picture that gives no idea what she is like. Profile been online from 9/4/2012.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Another totally useless profile, she responded to my reverse booking, £200 an hour and one lousy picture that gives no idea what she is like. Profile been online from 9/4/2012.

I had a good chuckle at that picture....
the caption is:
"ready to mislead"

double entendre - brilliant!

SirPhilipXX

4 days later her profile has disappeared