Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "You will not be disappointed"  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Puntypants

How often have you read the phrase "you will not be disappointed" in a WG's profile? And when you have, has the punt turned out to be a disappointment? Maybe good looker but bad performance? On the other hand how often have you visited a WG who undersells herself in her profile, but turns out to be 101% on all fronts?

Offline Corus Boy

How often have you read the phrase "you will not be disappointed" in a WG's profile? And when you have, has the punt turned out to be a disappointment? Maybe good looker but bad performance? On the other hand how often have you visited a WG who undersells herself in her profile, but turns out to be 101% on all fronts?

It's when the write;

"...Money back guaranteed, if you're not fully satisfied..."

:)

LL

"...Money back guaranteed, if you're not fully satisfied..."

I reckon if there was such a clause you'd have to fight at least one pimp for it.  :scare:

Offline smiths

As ever its depended on the WG, writing something doesnt make it true obviously. I have punted with many WGs that had very basic profiles and had good punts, and had some average and bad ones as well. Its a WGs attitude that makes her a good WG or not.

Offline Corus Boy

I reckon if there was such a clause you'd have to fight at least one pimp for it.  :scare:

It's the nightmare thought of her pumping my cum back down my stagola  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 03:49:29 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline adindas

Fully agree. No point to mention that clause if they have taken your money. Even you ask your money back what happen if they do not want to return it what are you going to do,  fight ..... ???
This might work if there is another clause try first pay later ...
But again from WGs POV it will not be sensible as few punters might be using it to get freebies using free trial all the time and therefore it is going to happen.

willbred

How does the WG know that? About as useful as the wording on an envelope " photographs - do not bend"...postman writes on,,,"oh yes they do" :D

vorian

Seems the only way at the moment to reduce the risk of being disappointed at the point of purchase. At least until the day (probably when most of us have kicked the bucket) when punters are protected under the sale of goods act, is to search for genuine honest reviews and to do your homework. A lack of regulation in any market will always bring out the sharks and unfortunately when you take a dip there is a danger of occasionally getting bit. Doesn't stop us enjoying the swim though.

Offline sixtyten

Fully agree. No point to mention that clause if they have taken your money. Even you ask your money back what happen if they do not want to return it what are you going to do,  fight ..... ???

A while back there a Pro$$ie accepted a cheque payment from a regular as he had forgotten to bring cash. The cheque bounced, She took him to court and won. The judgement was that he had entered in to a contract and was therefore liable to pay. So it would appear that you would be covered by contract law. Of course the business that it is, you are never going to take a Pro$$ie to court.