Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspender Belt or Hold ups?  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Sheer Tights

I was just writing about my first punt in 1995 and I remembered that in those days most WG wore a suspender belt as did a decreasing number of ordinary women as part of their everyday underwear. Nowadays it seems most WGs are bare legged and when asked if they have suspenders the reply is either "No" or "I may have a pair of stockings somewhere".

Would anyone like to see WGs wearing suspender belts again?

Offline nigel4498

I have found if you ask them to wear stockings and suspenders or hold ups they will.
Must admit I do prefer stockings :P

Offline threechilliman

Don't know which girls you see but most of the one's I see wear suspenders or hold-ups. Generally I see milfs, but even the younger ones have obliged. I do request this though. Heels and stockings are a must for me.

Grant you, most civvies have given this caper up long ago, sadly. Nothing nicer than getting a flash of stocking tops from some young (or not so young ;)) girl in an office.

tcm

Offline tesla

suspenders for me if worn, I hate hold ups

Offline cueball

Hold ups every time for me, with or without knickers, perfect look for me

Offline happyending

Fashion seems to go in cycles but I doubt that stockings and suspenders will ever be the norm again, such the shame I have to say.

Offline riskytimes

bare leg man myself especially with a short skirt and heels !! omg im going to have to go and punt now lol

Offline flybynightpm

Prefer suspender belts with fashion stockings with seams.. but sadly not very common... not particularly fond of the hold-ups but heh ho, will put up with them I guess..

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I love sock stockings up to the knee.... :rose:

Offline barnstorm123

Prefer suspender belts with fashion stockings with seams.. but sadly not very common... not particularly fond of the hold-ups but heh ho, will put up with them I guess..

I love seamed stockings. I usually request them and most girls oblige. One even went out and bought some especially for our meeting.

I don't care too much about suspenders, no girl I've ever punted with has worn one, always hold ups.

Offline threechilliman

Heels and stockings are a must for me.

Can't believe I actually wrote that - on her, not me was what I meant.

If school uniform is involved, white knee socks look spectacular!

tcm

john_n

bare leg man myself especially with a short skirt and heels !! omg im going to have to go and punt now lol

I'm also one of those who prefer bare legs

Offline foreverchanges

Bare legs and high heels all the time.

Can remember a few years ago in the Blair Street Sauna "lounge"in Edinburgh when a guy in his late 60s came in and requested if any of the assembled six girls had stockings they could  put on ..by the look of horror on their faces you would have thought he'd requsted BB or a free session.

Offline Sheer Tights

"Can't believe I actually wrote that - on her, not me was what I meant."

There's nothing wrong if you do wear like to wear them. I never go to a WG without lingerie & heels.

willbred

FF black, seamed stockings, black patent court shoes with killer heels, black / red basque with at least 6 suspender straps...other than that I'm not really fussed.

Offline threechilliman

FF black, seamed stockings, black patent court shoes with killer heels, black / red basque with at least 6 suspender straps...other than that I'm not really fussed.

Now we're talking....

Note to those who like bare legs - I get that as well. Heels, short, tight skirt and nicely tanned legs - lovely!!

tcm

Essex.Fella

Must say, hold ups or suspenders dont really do it for me...... a lovely, smooth, toned, shapely pair of bare legs though???  Now we're talking!!!!!!!
Nothing beats a HOT woman on her back, moaning in ecstacy while her pussy gushing juice all over your cock, while you hold one leg up in the air, kissing her calf, and running one hand up and down her bare silk smooth legs while you rub her clit!!! If get properly carried away and she seems a go-er even a cheeky little kiss or lick up the arch of her foot?!!!

Dear oh dear, gonna have to find myself a unt for the evening now, or go and have a soapy wank in the shower!!!

Neal69

Hold Ups for me

Even better if on a short well shaped girl.

Now the icing on the cake would be French Knickers, White ones with Black hold ups

Getting a stiffy :wacko:

Offline peewee

Suspender belt and stockings for me too.

I recently asked a lady to wear them for me and she did. The only problem was when I asked her to take her knickers off she had to undo the suspenders first.

She hadn't realised that her knickers went over the suspenders.

Oh the young!!!   :lol:

Offline Sheer Tights

Hold Ups for me

Even better if on a short well shaped girl.

Now the icing on the cake would be French Knickers, White ones with Black hold ups

Getting a stiffy :wacko:
[/quote]

Seems like your ideal girl is Sweet Lucy Sweet. Short curvy body looks great in heels and stockings (or tights) although she does offer only limited services.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only author=Neal69 link=topic=47494.msg624420#msg624420 date=1422207898]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Definitely suspenders for me but happy to take what's on offer, don't really liked seamed stockings for some reason but I do have a thing for the really wide fencenet stockings as for me they are about the slutiest thing a girl can wear.
Getting a stiffy just thinking about it and notice the girl I booked for tomorrow night has disappeared off the Sandy's rota for tomorrow so need to get something else lined up

Offline davidgood

I was just writing about my first punt in 1995 and I remembered that in those days most WG wore a suspender belt as did a decreasing number of ordinary women as part of their everyday underwear. Nowadays it seems most WGs are bare legged and when asked if they have suspenders the reply is either "No" or "I may have a pair of stockings somewhere".

Would anyone like to see WGs wearing suspender belts again?
I am a well know stocking lover who insists girls must at least wear hold ups and I am known for taking them along to parties.

For 1 to 1s I always ask for stockings and love it if a lady obliges with real stockings an old fashioned 6 strap as I love the the 40s/50s retro look, but such ladies are in the minority. However it is always worth asking IMO.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Sheer Tights

I am a well know stocking lover who insists girls must at least wear hold ups and I am known for taking them along to parties.

For 1 to 1s I always ask for stockings and love it if a lady obliges with real stockings an old fashioned 6 strap as I love the the 40s/50s retro look, but such ladies are in the minority. However it is always worth asking IMO.

Regards,

davidgood

When I ask a WG to wear suspenders they say yes on the phone but when I arrive they are not wearing them nor stockings. Despite an occassional increase in sales of suspender belts brought on by the likes of Burlesque or Kylie, it seems that their demise is irreversible.

I agree with the comments that it's a generational thing too and are now worn solely by milfs. Younger WGs seem to opt for hold ups and may wear one peice items with suspenders which they do not attach. For me one of the best sights is looking down during doggy at a belt with stretched stocking tops attached to high tensioned suspenders stretched over an expanse of hips.

Offline flybynightpm

Sparquin

Sussies for choice as they serve to 'frame' the object of my attention visually. However the girl has to be up for it and not in a rush to remove the kit once I have had a chance to look at it. Sadly this seems to be the norm, in my experience.

Fully fashioned seamed stockings would be heaven, but I have yet to encounter them.

SUMO61

I'm a big fan of either, but lately I've just gone to my regulars without requesting anything.

I've had some nice surprises if you leave it to the WG. They put on what they want to. For example, I saw one recently who was just in nice civvy gear, tight leggings and a girly top. Quite a turn on, woman in the street look etc...

Offline threechilliman

I'm a big fan of either, but lately I've just gone to my regulars without requesting anything.

I've had some nice surprises if you leave it to the WG. They put on what they want to. For example, I saw one recently who was just in nice civvy gear, tight leggings and a girly top. Quite a turn on, woman in the street look etc...

I sometimes say ' if you have something you look hot in, wear that'. Yet to be disappointed. U have one I've asked for leggings, tight tshirt and trainers. Looked hot as fuck!

tcm

Offline Trevor12

bare leg man myself especially with a short skirt and heels !!

+1
Don't mind stockings or holdups, but they wont be staying on for long!

Offline Third Man

Its tights for me, I always take a pair of natural tan or nude for the girl to put on, and I think only 3 girls have shown a reluctance to wear them. A few girls have then provided some themselves after they know what I like too. I cant resist an ass covered in nylon! A hole cut just before  fucking or pulling the tights down does, but I like the girl to keep  them on whatever.

Offline rockstar

Stockings and suspenders for me although hold ups are very welcome but everything must be black - do not like white for some reason. Added to my love of ladies wearing knee or higher boots then its off we go and unlike a lot of other guys, I like the ladies to keep them on. Lovely
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 12:57:13 am by rockstar »

d00fer

As much as I like some nice lingerie, I'd much prefer bare legs and no heels. 'Boy' pants with a bustier or basque are great for me and if a choker is worn as well then I'll be very happy.