Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wand of Light  (Read 461 times)

Integral

So, Webpunter was kind enough over in the London to give me a link to External Link/Members Only for me to add as a plan B.

One of their services includes "lingham massage"

Lingham I thought. I've heared of that before but can't remember what it is. (yes, i am an unsophisticated savage i.e. from further north than Milton Keynes)

First google result is this: External Link/Members Only

I'm slightly amused by the new-age description of an oily wank and "joy of sex" type drawings until i read this bit...

Find and massage the male Sacred Spot. There is a small indentation about the size of a pea or maybe larger midway between the testicles and anus. Be gentle and push inward. He will feel the pressure deep inside and it may be uncomfortable at first. Eventually, as this area is worked on and softened, he will be able to expand his orgasms and master ejaculatory control. You can massage his Lingam with your right hand and massage his Sacred Spot with your left hand.
Try pushing in on this spot when he nears ejaculation. The man may have strong emotions come up during access to the Sacred Spot. Be the best friend and healer he could have in that moment. You, the giver, are creating a place of trust and intimacy.

haaaaa haa ha ha  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to suggest during my next punt with a Romanian WG that she not view the HJ she's mechanically and unexitingly giving me while texting with the other hand, not as a distateful chore she is being paid three times my own hourgly rate for, but as as a chance to help me experience my softer, more receptive side and experience pleasure from a non-traditional perspective. I'm sure that will go well. :P

I've learned something new, and now know where i can have my wand of light respected and honored for £30/30min...

Posted here for the education and edification of my UKP bretheren  :D