Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone's else had an assjob/asswank??  (Read 2735 times)

Bluebirdblue

Title says it all I guess same principle of a tit wank but with bum cheeks instead. I love it makes me cum quicker than any other sex act.  :-)

Bluebirdblue

Thought a few more be in to this I love it. 

Any ladies like this service??

Offline Manimo

My last gf loved this. She sometime didn't want fucked. She would just bend over and I had to stick my cocktail between her assume and clamp it in there till the finish. Was good at first but got a little boring

Offline uutarn

Its officially called hotdogging, and its on my bucket list.

Just gotta find a girl in my area with an ass that can accommodate.

Bluebirdblue

Hotdogging love it. Never knew that. It's only 12.23am and I've learnt something new already today :-)

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've done it a few times. Love it!!! Gets me ready for anal fucking!!!

JustBrowsing2016

Yea done this with big booty tiffany, shot a massive load over her head, she was shocked.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

You are giving me an idea for tomorrow, hot dogging sounds fun. Just add mustard.

NotoriousNot

This used to be a regular occurrence with the lovely Liberty/Rebecca, back when I used to see her at Sandys. Most times we did it as a warm-up, but once I asked if we could go back to it at the end of the session to finish off.

Offline Swsnapper

This was what I was generally "allowed to do" to my ex wife as a compromise if she didn't want sex.

As the OP says i find it can make me come really quickly, especially as she had a lovely arse.

Offline Swsnapper

And on rare occasions she would get worked up by it and then let me fuck her, only for it to last a few moments as I was already at the vinegar strokes haha