Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting With Retired Girls?  (Read 3061 times)

Offline charger70

I have been seeing a couple of my regulars who have now withdrawn from offering their services on AW, but does that mean that they have retired? maybe they have just pulled back for a breather, or family / life issues have changed ? but for me its service as normal, but of course, I don't know how many other regulars are still being serviced. But for me its great. I tend to prefer WG's who I get to know, and they get to know me ad my pet foibles, so  I get the services I am looking for without the disappointment  that can arrises from meeting with fresh girls.

Offline Marmalade

Anth, you could try, but I think you are wise enough to know it depends completely on the girl, not on any general answer anyone else could possibly give (unless perhaps they knew/know her). I've done it a couple of times but check out the situation: when she saw you before she was regularly in "prossie" mode and doing a nice act. I've had a couple who did it for nowt after a lot of chat, ie a "civvie" punt; but one I recall that went a bit the other way was a prossie I was very friendly with, lovely girl and a regular. She gave it up partly on account of a boyfriend partly on account of a straight job. I persuaded her back for a punt and it was ok, but there was also the awareness that she was a decent looking 19yr nearly 20, into clubbing, Ibiza, meeting guys her own age and to hang out with, that our friendship, what there was of it, was based mostly on her being a working prossie as that is how I knew her. So why the fuck was she shagging some old guy for a petty £60? It's not something a civvie does. If she's no longer a working girl then the pretend act has possibly worn off and she doesn't really know why she's doing it except she's a bit confused. Either way, unless she is really expert in her own mind at changing lanes it's not such an enthusiastic fuck.

Offline AnthG

Anth, you could try, but I think you are wise enough to know it depends completely on the girl, not on any general answer anyone else could possibly give (unless perhaps they knew/know her).

Thanks for this Marmalade.

Like I say, my main reason for asking was more so my being worried even just asking the girl would come across as completely offensive and creepy. As she is now retired from this. She is now in effect a civvie, and her brain likely in civvie mode like you say. So I was getting worried that some guy messaging her saying 'can we do a punt'. Will just come off as deeply offensive thing to do for a girl in civvie mode.

So my asking this topic was kind of in effect seeking a safety in numbers type thing (i.e wanting to see if many punters had done something similar or not prior to me and it gone through ok with no disasters).

But I must be stark raving barmy wanting to do all of this for a punt.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 12:01:23 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

pking_paul

Sounds to me like you just need a little balance?

Being picky has its problems. Chasing retired WGs is quite different from those who continue working as a sideline, either for the money or simply for the buzz. One I see does it for the cash and the buzz, or so she claims. As I still get the occasional freebie I'm not going to complain!

Mind you I make no claim to be seeing younger girls, as mostly with one or two exceptions, I find them to be poor actors who go through the routine.

Offline tesla

my current regular has removed her profile from AW, she sees me and a few other regs, but she has other things happening in her life like university and a couple of kids.

vw

Being picky has its problems. Chasing retired WGs is quite different from those who continue working as a sideline

Quite so

Ones that work hidden will let you know, thus letting the guys they don't want to see think they have completely gone !

Don't think I would chase the retired but have no qualms accepting an invite to book when i want from someone that wants people to think they have gone completely.

As long as they give me good service I don't give a fuck if they advertise or not as it is none of my business.

Chasing someone that has retired would see that as me wasting my time and i hate timewasters thus would end up hating myself.

Offline unclepokey

One of my fave. girls 'shut up shop' last year but we have kept in touch and even met for lunch, something we're planning to repeat soon.
If, and I think it unlikely, she and I consented to have sex together (for old time's sake) I'd feel compelled to give her some money as otherwise it would trespass on our friendship - which is genuine. And although it would count as a punt (on the basis that money had passed) I don't think a review would be appropriate.

I've a bet on with another girl who said to me "She'll be back on the game by the end of 2016". I shall collect my two hours worth I think but time will tell.

Uncle Pokey