Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meeting declined because of membership here  (Read 7634 times)

Offline Widescreen

And goes into much more detail than her current likes list offers too.....

bigmanbigman

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 10:58:33 am by bigmanbigman »

Offline MaxDeane

I currently do use the same AW & UKP nicknames.

I debated using a different UKP name (I signed up on here after joining AW), but made a conscious decision not to.

As far as I'm concerned I play it straight, don't troll, give honest reviews, so if a WG wants to knickers in a twist about it I'll ask them to read my posts and reviews as I have a clear conscience.

However, that said, if I ever felt that being a UKP member could curtail my punting opportunities, I'd likely just change either my AW or UKP name.

Although, I would never advertise my UKP membership.

Offline bearcat69

However, that said, if I ever felt that being a UKP member could curtail my punting opportunities, I'd likely just change either my AW or UKP name.

I don't think it's curtailed anything after my review and what happened, and I did actually change my AW username in the aftermath of it. Although you can't change the profile ID number unless you start a new profile, I'm not sure but I think you'd risk getting a red mark against your name for having multiple account from the same IP address, or something. Not going to mess around doing that because as far as I'm concerned I did nothing wrong aside from unintentionally upsetting a bunch of fanboys.

But, yeah, had no problem sorting out punts since and in all likelihood I'm sure 99% of prossies don't really give a shit and it won't really affect me negatively in getting a booking. But the whole thing just made me look at the way I punt and the effort versus reward side of it. I won't go to anymore great lengths to arrange anything with some stuck up prossie who has waiting lists and insists in elaborate booking procedures and screening processes anymore after that. There are plenting enough prossies around without all that faff to keep me entertained for a long time. Not need for it in my opinion. They can go to the effort to get my business, not the other way around.

Offline mrfishyfoo

............some one sent her the review...............

FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash:

It's cuntstruck fluffy twats like that who spoil it for the honest punter.

Offline Hobbit

I also had a similar but slightly different but extremely more annoying incident to yours recently. I recently had a booking which was confirmed by a girl and was all about to go ahead but before the booking I had contacted a couple of punters one on UKP and one on Adultwork asking for some feedback on the girl. A few days before the booking she contacts me to say she is cancelling the booking because one of her clients forwarded her the email that I sent asking for some feedback. She says she didn't like the fact that I was asking questions about what services she provided. Obviously, the white knight cunt who forwarded that email to her thinks that doing this kind of thing is going to get the hooker to give them discounts or other privileges is complete lunacy and makes me extremely annoyed!

Anyway, this is a separate incident not related to this thread but I thought I'd mention it as it is kind of similar.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 02:26:44 pm by Hobbit »

Offline Marmalade

This thread should be a warning to some members. Do not 'share' what you do with a WG. Do not give away personally identifying information or too much info that can be joined up. Treat WGs as service providers not as your 'friends' (even if you are a sad fuck with no female friends). AW is a site for getting WGs, not for gushing about your 'feelings'.

Think about it from a devious prossie' point of view. If she wanted to fuck you up, how would she do it? If you are not protected, you cannot really afford to leave honest reviews with impunity, so not much service to genuine punters who do so.

There are no other UK sites like UKP. Try treating it for what it's worth, a unique site that puts punters' interests first, not a souped-up version of prossie-run review sites.  :rolleyes:  You can't both run with the hare and hunt with the hounds. If your AW profile name is the same as your UKP one ffs, unless you are bulletproof, follow the advice of experienced members and change your AW profile now. Worried the prossies will miss you? Get over it (see above).

Offline Home Alone

Each of the last two posts make helpful points about anonymity. As someone with a  uncommon surname, can I add another one by reminding punters who use AW to contact WGs and have a not-very-common name that you do not have to use your birth name on AW?

If either your forename or your surname is so uncommon that Google, for example, could identify you to anyone you didn't want to know that you use AW, then you could - should - go into 'My Details' on AW to change the name shown to another one.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I also had a similar but slightly different but extremely more annoying incident to yours recently. I recently had a booking which was confirmed by a girl and was all about to go ahead but before the booking I had contacted a couple of punters one on UKP and one on Adultwork asking for some feedback on the girl. A few days before the booking she contacts me to say she is cancelling the booking because one of her clients forwarded her the email that I sent asking for some feedback. She says she didn't like the fact that I was asking questions about what services she provided. Obviously, the white knight cunt who forwarded that email to her thinks that doing this kind of thing is going to get the hooker to give them discounts or other privileges is complete lunacy and makes me extremely annoyed!

Anyway, this is a separate incident not related to this thread but I thought I'd mention it as it is kind of similar.

:dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline OakTree

Treat WGs as service providers not as your 'friends' (even if you are a sad fuck with no female friends). AW is a site for getting WGs, not for gushing about your 'feelings'.

Probably the best advice one can take.

It's very easy to fall into a false sense of security and believe the WG is a friend, confidant and that you're her special client. It's her job to make you feel like that.

I can tell you now I've not met one WG yet who's said "Hey Oaky, don't go yet, fuck me some more" or even just "fancy going down to the bar for a drink?" Not that I want to stay on further, once I've had my fun I'm happy to be going but it is a good litmus test.

Once the paid time is up you're on your way no matter how much you think you've clicked with her and that's how it should be.

It's just business.

Offline Golovkin

I didn't think you could email service seekers on Adultwork?

Offline Brazilian Martian

FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash:

It's cuntstruck fluffy twats like that who spoil it for the honest punter.

Totally agree I would guess their are some here that think there is nothing wrong with do doing it  :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah how do you do that ??

......other than turning the account into being an SP ??  :unknown:  :unknown:

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider

I can tell you now I've not met one WG yet who's said "Hey Oaky, don't go yet, fuck me some more" or even just "fancy going down to the bar for a drink?" Not that I want to stay on further, once I've had my fun I'm happy to be going but it is a good litmus test.

It does happen, though albeit very very rarely.  I've been an SP off and on for about 8 years and for the clients I click with and have a lot of fun I normally offer a sizable discount.  One client though has paid for 1 hour and gotten 4 on one occasion and paid for 15mins and left after about 2 hours...

One of my SP friends is marrying an ex client in a few weeks.  She knew he was skint and couldn't afford to see her, so she'd just invite him round to watch the telly or go our for food. One thing led to another and soon there will be wedding bells!

x

Offline Strikar

I've had a similar experience to the OP where the girl matched my avatar on here to my whatsapp one.

I had been texting her and emailing via AW. I posted a message on here saying I was thinking of TOFTT and she hit me up about it.

In fairness to her in the end she agreed with my argument of helping us weed out the fakes and concentrate on booking genuine service providers.

Just be careful of avatar use in addition to usernames if you are worried.

bigmanbigman

If any of this is a problem to you just do phone booking
Total  none connection unless you have phoned that wg before !!

Offline OakTree

If any of this is a problem to you just do phone booking
Total  none connection unless you have phoned that wg before !!

Yep it's the best way. I very rarely contact through AW unless specifically asked to, then I've got the choice wether to bother or not.

Offline Hobbit

You can. There's a thread on UKP somewhere showing you how to.  Personally I wouldn't bother. A lot of punters on Adultwork that leave feedback are fluffy's or White-knights!

You can. There's a thread on UKP somewhere showing you how to.  Personally I wouldn't bother. A lot of punters on Adultwork that leave feedback are fluffy's or White-knights!

+1000

Adultwork feedback is useless majortity of the time it's drivel  put on there to blow smoke up a prossies ass

Offline killerbees

A WG I met recently asked me if I had heard of ukp. I said I'd never heard of it. Then she started to whinge about feedback she got on here. Especially after the recent hatchet job article by Vice magazine about ukp, it's best to deny knowledge.
If you look at the replies from brasses on the Vice feminazi journalist's twitter feed who wrote the Vice article you will see the unwarranted animosity they have towards ukp. This just validates my belief that this site is the only real tool punters have to ensure getting decent service providers.

Offline Shearer1955

A WG I met recently asked me if I had heard of ukp. I said I'd never heard of it. Then she started to whinge about feedback she got on here. Especially after the recent hatchet job article by Vice magazine about ukp, it's best to deny knowledge.
If you look at the replies from brasses on the Vice feminazi journalist's twitter feed who wrote the Vice article you will see the unwarranted animosity they have towards ukp. This just validates my belief that this site is the only real tool punters have to ensure getting decent service providers.

You can guarantee when something is criticised so vehemently by others then it is working efficiently and doing the very thing any opponents dislike....offering a decent and reputable forum which undermines the dishonesty of rivals precisely because they cannot repudiate the methodology of the review system

Yep yep that's why it baffles me when guys openly discuss this forum with prossies and then inform them that they will leave them a positive review.

Offline OakTree

Yep yep that's why it baffles me when guys openly discuss this forum with prossies and then inform them that they will leave them a positive review.

You're far better off not discussing the punting scene in any shape or form.

I've found as soon as you start down that road, forums inevitably crop up.

Offline killerbees

If anyone hasn't seen it yet this is the Vice article

External Link/Members Only

And this is the tweet of the journalist referencing the article. It has various prossies showing their vitriol toward ukp so it might be useful if anyone from here is planning on seeing any of them.

Offline Marmalade

I debated using a different UKP name (I signed up on here after joining AW), but made a conscious decision not to.

As far as I'm concerned I play it straight, don't troll, give honest reviews, so if a WG wants to knickers in a twist about it I'll ask them to read my posts and reviews as I have a clear conscience.

There was a guy with a similarly decent attitude a while back. Reckoned if he treated people well that the world would treat him likewise. It didn't. Or at least in his case, a certain prossie didn't. It wasn't even someone he'd seen. Just someone, verging on psychotic but technically skilled, who misinterpreted a joke he'd made. She tracked him down, informed his family and his workplace. He lost both.

I would suggest a rather better attitude might be, 'expect the worst but act for the best'. Making yourself a little less vulnerable doesn't mean suspecting everyone of being feminazi. In fact when you take more precautions first it is a lot easier to be nice to people simply as they cannot harm you and you don't have to worry so much or get paranoid if you encounter suspicious behaviour.

Being a decent guy does not give you some special protection.
(And by the way, if all your reviews are so thoroughly recommending as never to find any fault, you will lose the respect of reviewers who put themselves on the line by posting more critical reviews in order to help punters rather than cover themselves in case a prossie objects!

And this is the tweet of the journalist referencing the article. It has various prossies showing their vitriol toward ukp so it might be useful if anyone from here is planning on seeing any of them.

Let's put on blast some of these ukp haters

[Removed by admin - No publicity for man hating malicious whores]

Online stampjones

I've had a similar experience to the OP where the girl matched my avatar on here to my whatsapp one.

I had been texting her and emailing via AW. I posted a message on here saying I was thinking of TOFTT and she hit me up about it.

In fairness to her in the end she agreed with my argument of helping us weed out the fakes and concentrate on booking genuine service providers.

Just be careful of avatar use in addition to usernames if you are worried.
Fuck me mate, manu are doing a lot worse than i thought. How many of you are there these days ;)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me mate, manu are doing a lot worse than i thought. How many of you are there these days ;)

HILARIOUS !!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Steve2

Maybe this explains

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sophie WilkINson‏ @sophwilkinson  Apr 26
More
 #LesbianVisibilityDay thanks for being visible with me @ri0tgrrrl and tbt when we dressed as a Battenberg then bickered all day. Love u xoxo
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 03:35:50 am by Steve2 »

Offline HawkG

I never mentioned UKP in any of my correspondence. But it's not hard since I use the same nick name.

This is exactly why, after initially using my AW name here, I decided I should change it. I asked admin if it was ok, and they made the change for me (I think  you can't actually do it yourself, which makes sense)

bigmanbigman

Offline killerbees

This thread should be a warning to some members. Do not 'share' what you do with a WG. Do not give away personally identifying information or too much info that can be joined up. Treat WGs as service providers not as your 'friends' (even if you are a sad fuck with no female friends). AW is a site for getting WGs, not for gushing about your 'feelings'.

Think about it from a devious prossie' point of view. If she wanted to fuck you up, how would she do it? If you are not protected, you cannot really afford to leave honest reviews with impunity, so not much service to genuine punters who do so.

There are no other UK sites like UKP. Try treating it for what it's worth, a unique site that puts punters' interests first, not a souped-up version of prossie-run review sites.  :rolleyes:  You can't both run with the hare and hunt with the hounds. If your AW profile name is the same as your UKP one ffs, unless you are bulletproof, follow the advice of experienced members and change your AW profile now. Worried the prossies will miss you? Get over it (see above).

+1000

Offline killerbees

It's your choice of course but it seems apparent now that a lot of brasses will run a search on your aw handle on ukp. So why risk your anonymity on here that's crucial to the value of the reviews and also protects you from any blowback.

Offline mrfishyfoo

It's your choice of course but it seems apparent now that a lot of brasses will run a search on your aw handle on ukp. So why risk your anonymity on here that's crucial to the value of the reviews and also protects you from any blowback.

Bollocks to the jaded bitches. They can go fuck themselves.

Plenty more fish in the pond and all that.

bigmanbigman

There wgs dont give them the chance to fuck you !

Offline Strikar

And it's got worse again  :(

Numbers are down alright since the fair weather supporters jumped ship but good riddance :-)

Offline Students Notebook

Last week I visited a new SP of whom I had very high hopes.

Unfortunately, through no fault of hers, my punt came to an abrupt end about 20 minutes early.

I normally do a review after meeting a new SP but in this case, if I were to write a review, it would be necessary to go into the details of why  and how it ended early.

It's a pity because there are a number of other important points I would like to make.

Everything was fine until after the second round of sex and at that point I decided to ask her to finish me off by hand.

I pulled out and she said " I'm bleeding " And so she was.

She was upset and  embarrassed and, as she wiped the blood of my legs, I said " Don't worry. These things happen. "

But as I said these words, I heard little SN screaming " Get me out of here. Take me home....please. "

And he was lying limp and lifeless between my legs.

All over. Time to go.

So I went.

Now, if I were to write a review the SP I have referred to would immediately be able to link my AW name to my UKP name in exactly the same way that happened before

with a prossie I met in Bury St. Edmunds. Yes Emma, I'm talking about you.

In that particular case, It included a detail that lead her straight to my door and she emailed me via AW, moaning and groaning and complaining about my review.

I replied and asked her " what a nice girl like her was doing on a site like this " to which she replied that she was not a member but a " client of hers " had forwarded my

review to her.

I hope you're proud of yourself, whoever you are.

So there you have it. It's not just the prossies but sometimes it's the members of UKP who are the problem.

Take  Marmalade's advice. Don't include any details that might identify you. Which in my view, often renders the whole point of a review pointless.

S.N.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 04:54:40 pm by Students Notebook »

Offline Hobbit

Unfortunately, through no fault of hers, my punt came to an abrupt end about 20 minutes early.

I normally do a review after meeting a new SP but in this case, if I were to write a review, it would be necessary to go into the details of why  and how it ended early.

It's a pity because there are a number of other important points I would like to make.

Everything was fine until after the second round of sex and at that point I decided to ask her to finish me off by hand.

She was upset and  embarrassed and, as she wiped the blood of my legs, I said " Don't worry. These things happen. "

But as I said these words, I heard little SN screaming " Get me out of here. Take me home....please. "

All over. Time to go.

So I went.

Now, if I were to write a review the SP I have referred to would immediately be able to link my AW name to my UKP name in exactly the same way that happened before

In that particular case, It included a detail that lead her straight to my door and she emailed me via AW, moaning and groaning and complaining about my review.

I replied and asked her " what a nice girl like her was doing on a site like this " to which she replied that she was not a member but a " client of hers " had forwarded my

review to her.

So there you have it. It's not just the prossies but sometimes it's the members of UKP who are the problem.

Take  Marmalade's advice. Don't include any details that might identify you. Which in my view, often renders the whole point of a review pointless.

S.N.

There are many Whiteknight cunts out there who are willing to defend their Prossie in hope for returned favours. Adultwork is full of them. It's extremely annoying but they will always exist in their deluded little worlds.

Offline Marmalade

To students notebook:

I agree this a challenge. Guiding point for me is, "How can I give other punters the info that will be helpful to them?" (Based on my punt, but slightly selective rather than just a blow-by-blow). Sometimes it's possible to give helpful and even necessary info without getting skinned alive.

You might say for instance that she had a problem halfway through or whenever it was and the rest of the punt was crap but it wouldn't necessarily affect other people's punts. You'll get pressed for details and if you can't get out of it PM the people wanting more details. Easy enough. Your rating can still be an honest rating of your punt (if it was negative due to whatever).

One thing, already mentioned, is write the review and hang on to it for a bit. This assumes you don't have an o/h who doesn't check your every notebook app! Most shitville occurrences, if they happened to you they'll happen (or will have happened) to someone else. Suddenly 'discovering' she's on a period is not uncommon, but the main thing from the punter's viewpoint might be, (for instance) did she make up for any lost time or similar (due to her 'unavoidable circumstances)?

On the other hand, if you generally felt the situation was so unusual as unlikely to be repeated, then not much point in warning others of something that won't happen to them.

If you left it for a week of 20 days before posting, possibly various ways of phrasing things will occur to you that a) honestly represent the situation, b) give other punters a reasonable heads up, c) don't have too high a risk of being blackballed (all reviews carry some risk, which is another reason I salute reviewers).

I don't always follow my own advice. I slagged off some whore that no punter in their right mind would want to fuck when they saw her with clothes off and so got fucking hell for it. Water, ducks back, only a minor part of life. No prossie (or in this case her mates, several very doable) is irreplaceable. Not much lost, whereas without the review a good number of punters could be shafted, white knights notwithstanding. (And I never take recommendations from people I suspect of being white knights for Romanians, and generally avoid Romanians on the whole anyway if I can, simply on balance of probabilities they are more likely to be shit than not shit).

Not a 100% solution in this reply, just intended as moral support if you lije. Or maybe find ideas that might help in the future.

OldAdmin

As it says in the rules page, if you don't want to post reviews under your main account then just PM me and we'll agree you can have a 2nd account just to post your reviews. No one will know except me. You don't have to go into detail in your review to any extent that could let the prossie know you it was written by, you don't even need to mention the date or length of booking. UKP puts the interests of the PUNTER FIRST, unlike other forums owned by pimps  :angelgirl:.

bigmanbigman

All over. Time to go.

So I went.

review to her.

S.N.
sn i am sure the wg didnt think that would happen but guess she knew she wss near or on her period but that didnt help you  it ended up a shit punt . Maybe or maybe she knew her period was happening but hoped it wouldnt show .

Offline mrfishyfoo

sn i am sure the wg didnt think that would happen but guess she knew she wss near or on her period but that didnt help you  it ended up a shit punt . Maybe or maybe she knew her period was happening but hoped it wouldnt show .

It's happened to me with a couple of the pro$$ie's I've seen.

The SP's just happened to take it up the arse as well so I didn't give a shit.  :lol: :lol:

Told them to get a menstrual sponge shoved up there, any decent pro$$ie who knows her stuff should carry them, and job was a goodun. Just meant there was no more pussy licking which was her loss not mine.

Offline rubric

The one time a WG complained about punters reviewing WGs, the service turned out to be one of extended time-wasting, so draw your own conclusions.

bigmanbigman

Most wgs mind set is warped so they feel hard done by at £2 a min wage

Offline Golovkin

The fact service providers don't like ukp is no big shock, reading the comments on the twitter link made me laugh! They don't like people making bad comments about them or their service and want the site banned.  :lol:
Adultwork feedback is bullshit. Staying with the trip advisor theme the hotels don't review the guests. If your advertising and selling yourself you should expect to be judged. If they can't cope with that get a normal job. They have their sites that are for their interests it's only fair we have ours.

To students notebook:

I agree this a challenge. Guiding point for me is, "How can I give other punters the info that will be helpful to them?" (Based on my punt, but slightly selective rather than just a blow-by-blow). Sometimes it's possible to give helpful and even necessary info without getting skinned alive.

You might say for instance that she had a problem halfway through or whenever it was and the rest of the punt was crap but it wouldn't necessarily affect other people's punts. You'll get pressed for details and if you can't get out of it PM the people wanting more details. Easy enough. Your rating can still be an honest rating of your punt (if it was negative due to whatever).

One thing, already mentioned, is write the review and hang on to it for a bit. This assumes you don't have an o/h who doesn't check your every notebook app! Most shitville occurrences, if they happened to you they'll happen (or will have happened) to someone else. Suddenly 'discovering' she's on a period is not uncommon, but the main thing from the punter's viewpoint might be, (for instance) did she make up for any lost time or similar (due to her 'unavoidable circumstances)?

On the other hand, if you generally felt the situation was so unusual as unlikely to be repeated, then not much point in warning others of something that won't happen to them.

If you left it for a week of 20 days before posting, possibly various ways of phrasing things will occur to you that a) honestly represent the situation, b) give other punters a reasonable heads up, c) don't have too high a risk of being blackballed (all reviews carry some risk, which is another reason I salute reviewers).

I don't always follow my own advice. I slagged off some whore that no punter in their right mind would want to fuck when they saw her with clothes off and so got fucking hell for it. Water, ducks back, only a minor part of life. No prossie (or in this case her mates, several very doable) is irreplaceable. Not much lost, whereas without the review a good number of punters could be shafted, white knights notwithstanding. (And I never take recommendations from people I suspect of being white knights for Romanians, and generally avoid Romanians on the whole anyway if I can, simply on balance of probabilities they are more likely to be shit than not shit).

Not a 100% solution in this reply, just intended as moral support if you lije. Or maybe find ideas that might help in the future.

Thanks Marmalade, I value your advice.

:drinks: :drinks: My round, I think.

S.N.

As it says in the rules page, if you don't want to post reviews under your main account then just PM me and we'll agree you can have a 2nd account just to post your reviews. No one will know except me. You don't have to go into detail in your review to any extent that could let the prossie know you it was written by, you don't even need to mention the date or length of booking. UKP puts the interests of the PUNTER FIRST, unlike other forums owned by pimps  :angelgirl:.

That's very kind Admin. Thank you.

I've been thinking it over and I'm not sure.

Firstly, as I see it, I really need to include some of the very compomising details which would lead her straight to my door.

Otherwise it would read.  "POSITIVE. Paid £.120. Did this and that. Probably the girl in the pics, can't tell as there are no face pics. Left early."

There is so much more, both good and not so.

Secondly. If I were, with your blessing, to have a second account, I would be making a review with no previous posts or reviews and I am certain that I would

immediately become the target of trolls and outers and no doubt someone would suggest that I was SOMEONE ELSE.  They might even suggest that I was S.N.  :dash:

Thanks for putting up with me and you know who. It's all over now and we are best friends  :drinks:. I've promised not to provoke him. :kissgirl:

I'll give it more thought but thanks for the offer.

S.N.

Offline Shearer1955

Most wgs mind set is warped so they feel hard done by at £2 a min wage

Absolutely; they remind you of sports stars on £5m a year+ but complain whenever criticism is put their way

Simple remedy jack it in completely or alternatively take on board the Negative & make sure you don't get any more which is easy if you provide a really good service :hi:

Offline Marmalade

How would it be positive? It's a review of your experience

fredpunter

Maybe this explains

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sophie WilkINson‏ @sophwilkinson  Apr 26
More
 #LesbianVisibilityDay thanks for being visible with me @ri0tgrrrl and tbt when we dressed as a Battenberg then bickered all day. Love u xoxo

Not sure why the dark haired girl is a lesbian - she looks nice enough to get a bloke  :D