Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am I missing something with charges?  (Read 866 times)

Offline iverthickone

There seems to be a dire lack of mathematical skills amongst girls, unless it is me?

Not picking on her particularly (I have just read a review on her, hence why she is the example), but here is a good for instance: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

So 30 mins is £100   60 mins  £150  (so £50 more for the extra 30 mins)    90 mins is £250 (so that's a £100 more for the latest 30 mins)???

Surely having a client there with her would not only make her more money, but mean she doesn't have to prepare for a client again, saving her more time, and indeed saving her the effort of more bookings?  Furthermore unless the bloke is superman, he is unlikely to be shagging her for 90 mins solid, so I would suggest it would be easier on the girl too?

Loads of girls seem to do this though and charge all over the shop for 30 min increments, so am I missing something or is it just a total lack of any maths?

milo

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. It is not uncommon to see some strange pricing structures.

In the example you highlight it could possibly be argued that her logic is flawed, not her arithmetic.

Her 90 minute rate is her 30 minute rate plus her 60 minute rate. Her 120 minute rate is twice her 60 minute rate. So as far as that goes she has done her sums correctly! However, it doesn't seem to be a sensible choice of prices.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
maybe she just wants the hour bookings and doesnt like longer ones?> :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline tesla

you are probably right, pricing is sometimes geared to a preferred booking period

Offline iverthickone

As I say not to concentrate on her especially, as she is just an example, and it's really common.

So, why would that be the case then Rebecca?  In case you don't like the bloke? As I say 2 hours is surely much easier than 2x 1 hour?

Offline Roth

Usually the case. Get more short bookers. :unknown:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i guess some girls are not confident in the downtime bit between cums. ive done duos and some girls just kinda lay there not knowing how to chat cuddle or anything....
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Gordon Bennett

Thing is, I just want an hour....  all I'm interested in. Therefore her prices for 15 mins, 30 mins, 90 mins etc etc irrespective of their logic (or not) are irrelevant to me - I just zero in on the cost of an hour and make my decision.

will-ow

Ive met a few girls who have weird pricings like this when you expect eg. £60 30 mins, 120 for hour. Some have said that they prefer hour bookings and encourages men to do so. If it works I dont know!