Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perfect B- Warrington  (Read 2246 times)

24 review(s) for Perfect B (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for Sweet b x (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline tesla

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Perfect B

This has been a hard review to write, It always is when you review a well reviewed girl
Perfect B has been on my hot list for over a year so a few weeks ago I took the opportunity to drive north and see her for an hour.

Comms were good
Directions good
Dress request was fulfilled
Drink offered on arrival
I found the room a bit of putting as it was so small, nowhere to leave your clothes other than on the floor.
I found B to be attractive but it was not a good punt for me.
It states on her profile no piercing or tattoos, she has both, maybe I should have read the reviews a bit better as it does mention them. The biggest turn off for me was the strange heart shaped areolas around her nipples, not sure if it’s a tattoo or what but it didn’t do anything for me.
The nipple piercing were also a bit of a turn off, but not as much as the huge fake eyelashes.
B had obviously made an effort to look good but the body mods did not do it for me.
I would have preferred her to be a little more proactive, especially after me telling what I did and did not like.
I got a blow job and got to fuck her for a bit in mish but my cock was struggling to stay hard despite the little blue pill I took.
So I went home disappointed, but you win some you loose some.
Some might say lack of chemistry, I don’t know, it just did not work for me.

So this was going to be a neutral from me until I got an unsolicited text from her this morning touting for business. I find this totally unacceptable, especially from such a well established girl.

vw

Good review, think we have similar dislikes with prossies, would have felt this was negative before the unsolicited messages personally.  As you said the lies on her profile about tattoos and piercings are unacceptable.

Just shows these popular girls are not for everybody!

Hope your next one is better

Offline tesla

to be fair I should have read the reports on here more carefully regarding the piercings and tattoos, as they are mentioned.
I have seen other girls in the past who have had lots of positive reports but have done nothing for me, we are all different and I just put it down in part to not clicking or chemistry then move on.

thanks for the good wishes, next punt is tomorrow, but cant review as she is a retired regular
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:19:54 pm by tesla »

Offline jokaa

Cheers for the review.

Hasn't put me off if anything makes me want to see her more as I personally love tattoos and piercings.

Different strokes for different folks.

Also speaking to a few others on here B seems to be more on the submissive side may need some direction, but again, I like submissive girls so another plus.

I think both positive and negative reviews are beneficial as a negative for one person may be a positive for another.

Sorry you didn't have a good time, better luck with the next

Online threechilliman

This has been a hard review to write, It always is when you review a well reviewed girl

If you didn't enjoy it, you should say so - as you have. I had a similar situation in the EM before Xmas - 30 odd green one's but she didn't hit the spot for me. I took my time and posted my thoughts once I'd composed them. I shouldn't worry about it.

tcm
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:33:47 pm by threechilliman »

Offline cueball

This has been a hard review to write

I'm another one who's going to thank you for an honest, candid review.

Yes, it's tricky reviewing well reviewed lasses if you've not had a good time but you've done the right thing in sharing your thoughts and experience.

Offline freeze44

Thanks Tesla. Good review and as others have said helps paints a more complete picture.  :thumbsup:

Offline Titi

I have seen B a couple of times and they've been great. However I worked out very quickly on our first meet that she has to be led and explained what I want along with how I want it. Having said that I think a lot if us here appreciate your honest review. Sometimes it's good to shake things up a bit. As for the texts, I too have received unsolicited messages from B. It hasn't been a problem as I use a punting phone that is permanently switched off and only on when I need to contact a WG. Think you should reply her and explain it's out of order. This is exactly why every punter should have another phone.  I haven't got an OH but use one to maintain some forms of anonymity.

Offline ProtocolDroid

It states on her profile no piercing or tattoos, she has both, maybe I should have read the reviews a bit better as it does mention them. The biggest turn off for me was the strange heart shaped areolas around her nipples, not sure if it’s a tattoo or what but it didn’t do anything for me.
The nipple piercing were also a bit of a turn off, but not as much as the huge fake eyelashes.

Heart shaped like External Link/Members Only? If so, yes, very weird and to my mind ugly as well. Not a fan of nipple piercings and tramp stamps either... thanks for reducing my HL by one entry :thumbsup:

Offline tesla

just like that, but not as dark

Offline ProtocolDroid

just like that, but not as dark

Thanks Tesla. Different strokes for different folks and all that, but I totally agree that's absolutely horrible :dash:

Offline jokaa

Thanks Tesla. Different strokes for different folks and all that, but I totally agree that's absolutely horrible :dash:

I know I said I like tattoos, but that is weird. Definitely making me reconsider.

@Pebble, what are your thoughts on her heart areola tattoo?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I know I said I like tattoos, but that is weird. Definitely making me reconsider.

Yeah I love tattoos but not that it's just totally shit and I think it would be quite offputting.

Sounds like a fair review Tesla, i'd be happy and have been happy with texts from regular girls where it's been agreed up front but not out of the blue
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 10:27:38 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline MrMog

Your review is exactly what this place is for, an honest opinion on the girl and the services provided.

We can't all like the same things and not every review will be the same.

Well done for speaking your mind and telling it how you saw it.

Never saw her personally but after reading this review and the info about her tattoos I have gained new knowledge about her I would not have previously known, saved me a wasted punt.

Offline Blackpool Rock

If you didn't enjoy it, you should say so - as you have. I had a similar situation in the EM before Xmas - 30 odd green one's but she didn't hit the spot for me. I took my time and posted my thoughts once I'd composed them. I shouldn't worry about it.

tcm
Was that Mandy? Think she has over 40 +ives now but not sure why
I saw her about 2 and a half years ago pre my UKP days, she would get a negative from me if I saw her now as everything was pretty shit about the whole punt

vw

I saw her about 2 and a half years ago pre my UKP days, she would get a negative from me if I saw her now as everything was pretty shit about the whole punt

She has quite the fan club, over in clippitey clop land !

Look forward to your post dated review !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online frankc

Your review is exactly what this place is for, an honest opinion on the girl and the services provided.

We can't all like the same things and not every review will be the same.

Well done for speaking your mind and telling it how you saw it.

Never saw her personally but after reading this review and the info about her tattoos I have gained new knowledge about her I would not have previously known, saved me a wasted punt.

Well said there MrMog....my thoughts exactly

Offline dubs

Her Interview page is well out of date in other aspects - nearest station - victoria... nearest to Warrington???

Pics are crap, and I bet the one in the gallery isn't her, not that it shows much anyway.

Offline bigmc

Cheers for the review, you have told me something I didn't know and I've read her reviews too, just not picked up on the piercings and tattoos either.
Call me a weird fucker but it's making me want to see her even more  ;)

Online threechilliman

That's the one.

tcm

Offline Titi

Didn't put me off tbh. I fancied a sub and she delivered everything I wanted. That's punting for you; one man's positive is another man's negative. Go and see her then make your mind up is my advise.

Offline stevedave

Cheers for the review, you have told me something I didn't know and I've read her reviews too, just not picked up on the piercings and tattoos either.
Call me a weird fucker but it's making me want to see her even more  ;)

I would have never got that from your avatar BM  :D

As for the review, I'm just pleased punters can post honest reviews on here and not fear any appraisal. It doesn't matter if the lass has got 1 review or 199, they all count the same in my view.

Offline bigmc

I would have never got that from your avatar BM  :D

As for the review, I'm just pleased punters can post honest reviews on here and not fear any appraisal. It doesn't matter if the lass has got 1 review or 199, they all count the same in my view.

;)

Ill still see her even though she has a slightly less than favorable review off the op, just means ill be able to make my decision armed with all the facts. She might not have been for him, but sounds like shes defenitly for me.
 Honest reviews be they good, bad or indifferent are very important.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear OP, well done on sharing.

Told me a far-fetched yarn for not honouring my booking, so not surprised she is economical about tattoos etc.