Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa massage - Belfast  (Read 4816 times)

Offline Tanto12

External Link/Members Only

Previously reviewed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274950.0

So I should have listened to the review above but her pics looked good and my dick did the thinking

80 for 30

The girl : she is gorgeous and an amazing body with lovely tits, no denying it, which is all the more disappointing when you get a girl who's hot but because of her attitude the punt is awful

So it's a massage service so on my front and she rubs me down pretty decent then asked to the over after 10 mins.

Starts rubbing the wee man then condom on and ow, owo not on offer. Wasn't bad but asked her just to go back to her hand, now....it had been 15 mins and she says come on baby cum.......I just laughed and said not yet, takes more than tht for me to blow......plus I still have 15 mins she replies.....I'm not interested in the time I just try to make you cum. From them on her attitude was awful sighing and sorry looks just because I hadn't cum this really out me off to the point where I didn't  even feel in the mood to cum, I said I would take over she then sighs and said of you keep stopping you are never going to cum. I start to go my self then all of a sudden she stands up and goes that's it, of you want to stick by time like you said that's it, I then looked at my phone the phone call I made when I was outside to her was 28 mins ago, so tht didn't include me getting in there and sorting everything out so I have time but wasn't allowed I was told to get dressed very aggressively at which some one else shouts from the hall is everything ok in there (flat mate) she calls back yes......I got up and left , awful service and awful attitude big time avoid don't make the same mistake I did

Offline Tanto12

Profile back up, now under the name Alice and using fake pics

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Offline muttley

Think Anya is her as well.  Another profile to avoid!

Offline Tanto12

Yes , that's her aswell, only them pictures are actually of her, like I said on the review, good looking woman, but shocking service