Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Portadown New hot Gina  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Tanto12

External Link/Members Only

Met this girl today, everything arranged easily over phone and text

Now the price was 50 for 30 mins, but the price is normally 60.
I got a 10er reduction as I booked and turned up on Tuesday only to be told she wasn't in and very sorry she had forgotten the booking. O told her o was very unhappy and that she had lost a customer but offered the reduction. I thought may aswell give it a go.

The girl: it is the girl in the pictures maybe a bit older than what the pics would suggest probably 40ish.

The meet: this is the only reason for neutral, by rights it should be an automatic negative for being stood up the first time. I opted for a nice slow hj/bj (covered) building to a hj finish. Have to say probably one of the best his I have ever had ( I reviewed Gina from Belfast earlier this week she would be a close second)
Owo was on the table for an extra 20 but didn't Wana go for it

So in conclusion happy with the service but can't make it a positive considering being stood up the first time but will definitely go back and I dare say that will be a positive

Offline pussylover76

Thanks Tanto.
I had a go at guessing the age before reading your review. I went for at least 38 probably 40's, not far away. I wish the advertisers would just use their real age.
 :hi:

Offline Redpunter

Do you know if she was there or Armagh last year? It’s a pity they won’t put up true pics of the WGs.

Offline Norniron83

Where are is she in Portadown. Discreet location?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Where are is she in Portadown. Discreet location?
Postcode's on the advert, exact locations aren't allowed.