Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anabele outcall only  (Read 1133 times)

The man1

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl twice now. Outcall only which obv doesn’t suit everyone.
Not sure it’s the girl in the pics but little to go on pics wise. Girl in the photo appears taller, however, she is hot and should just show more in pics

Booked her for a half hour outcall for £100. Slightly higher price than advertised as I live about 20min away from
City centre so to be expected. Had to pay a £10 deposit by bank transfer on first booking only to weed out time wasters.

Showed up at the agreed time and good communication throughout. Good English too. Driver waited at end of street which is always a plus.

Very pleasant girl had a bit of chat and a smoke then handed over the cash and moved upstairs. Straight down to the birthday suit which I don’t always like but has a great body so didn’t mind too much. Great natural tits. Bit of handwork which was great then oral covered. OWO not on offer but stated this from start. Honesty goes a long way lol

Bit of lube then proceeded to the main event. Have to say was very enthusiastic throughout. Lots of rubbing doesn’t just lie there like a mannequin as is all too common.

Stayed slightly over the agreed time.

All in very enjoyable punt. Enjoyed it so much have since returned. New regular for the foreseeable future.

Enjoy!

Offline Timmy-Irish

Sounds tempting!! Is there many other girls you've booked for outcalls art from the ones you've reviewed?..

jon84

Why did you book half an hour for £100?
And hour at £120 seems so much better value

The man1

There’s a £20 travel fee to my house cos it’s about 15min outside Belfast. Yeah an hour probably better value but only had 100 on me.

Yeah I’ve seen one other girl Andrea off viva street. Would give her an average review for a few reasons. But of a weird one that one lol. Can’t be bothered doing full review atm but message me for details if you want