Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Windies near..  (Read 782 times)

Offline poggle

Hi All,

This question has been asked before but not with a clear response as people are protecting the establishments good name. So I am using a code to disguise its identity. Crafty plan eh?

Most punters in the Scumtown area (no insult intended, its a code) will know the place I refer to in the title. Hopefully it can't be googled.

All I want to know is, what is the protocol for extras? Should I ask, is it offered, do all or only some of the girls do it?

Any help greatfully received. I never ask for extras unless I know its OK for fear of insulting the hard working masseuse. I do actually respect the work a lot of them do.

Pog'

Offline Silver Birch

This question has been asked before but not with a clear response as people are protecting the establishments good name. So I am using a code to disguise its identity. Crafty plan eh?

Ask a clear question and you might get a clear response  :dash:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I am using a code to disguise its identity. Crafty plan eh?

Most punters in the Scumtown area (no insult intended, its a code) will know the place I refer to in the title. Hopefully it can't be googled.

Good thinking, 007.  I bet no-one would think to check your previous posts to find the thread where this place is not only named but has a web link.  Flying under the radar all the way  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 09:15:17 pm by Spunky34 »

Offline poggle

Can't make the question any easier. Read the words!

Why would anyone other than a member of this site be looking at my, or any other posts here. The idea is to prevent random googling, as someone mentioned in a previous post. Thought this forum was supposed to be helpful, smart rsed comments can be made by any idiot!

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11

Why would anyone other than a member of this site be looking at my, or any other posts here. The idea is to prevent random googling, as someone mentioned in a previous post.

The concern in the other thread was that local residents might dig up some dirt and cause trouble.  If you put the establishment's name (as a local person with suspicions might well do) and the town in question into Google, a link to the other UKP thread appears on page 2 of the search results.  Simply clicking through would allow anyone, member or not, to read that thread and draw their own conclusions.  And they could always sign up to UKP, and then easily enough check out the posting history of anyone they saw on the thread they found via Google.  That would be a matter of a few minutes.  Posting a new thread where you have slightly changed the name but ask exactly the same question you did in the other thread makes it no less likely that random googling will be successful.

And if you want help from the forum, I suggest that you don't post in 'code'.  If you have read many of the other threads on here, you'll be aware that acting like a naughty schoolboy tends not to go down that well.  And that isn't me being a smart arse or an idiot, it's my honest opinion.