Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FRENCH_EVA-Intel required - Kingston area  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Muff licker

Any intel guys working in the Kingston area, pictures are taken at clever angles looks hot?

£100 for 30 minutes OWO and sex or   £70 for 30 minute massage via Gumtree ad

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hotspur

Any intel guys working in the Kingston area, pictures are taken at clever angles looks hot?

£100 for 30 minutes OWO and sex or   £70 for 30 minute massage via Gumtree ad

I called her last weekend after seeing her Gumtree ad. She's almost certainly French with a charming accent but good command of English. On the phone there was no suggestion of anything more than a massage and hr so I passed as £80/30 minutes is expensive. I then saw her AW ad which implies more on offer. I have not pursued it further.

Offline Muff licker

Thanks op that was the route i took quoted £70 for a massage from the gumtree ad then she told me she had an AW profile and OWO and fuck would cost me £100 bit high for an unreviewed SP

Offline Dblondon

Thanks op that was the route i took quoted £70 for a massage from the gumtree ad then she told me she had an AW profile and OWO and fuck would cost me £100 bit high for an unreviewed SP

I saw her at the weekend, review to follow.
I paid £100 for 45 mins in Kingston.

She is pretty, French Caribbean, lovely smooth soft skin. Covered bj, she got very wet as I played with her clit and pussy…fucked missionary to climax.

BUT sadly her pussy stank on my fingers and really put me off.
Shame as she was lovely otherwise.

Online dubhcarr

I saw her at the weekend, review to follow.
I paid £100 for 45 mins in Kingston.

She is pretty, French Caribbean, lovely smooth soft skin. Covered bj, she got very wet as I played with her clit and pussy…fucked missionary to climax.

BUT sadly her pussy stank on my fingers and really put me off.
Shame as she was lovely otherwise.

black girls IME always smell stronger than white ones an have bigger clits. was this the girl in Putney a couple of years back?.   :hi:

Online dubhcarr

Offline Muff licker

youre experienced. use plenty of spit with the polish.?   :hi:
Lol very true

Offline Dblondon

black girls IME always smell stronger than white ones an have bigger clits. was this the girl in Putney a couple of years back?.   :hi:

Now you mention it her clit was pretty big. Not had much experience with black girls so limited comparison. Pity she stank as would love to have gone down on her pink slit.