Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kat at Annabellas  (Read 503 times)

Offline Rockdog

I recently visited Kat and wanted to see if anyone else had had the same experience/observations.
I know that the pics on their website are "enhanced" but the girl I met looked nothing like the girl described.

External Link/Members Only

I found her attractive so went ahead with the booking.

Just wanted to let others know that there is quite a difference.
I asked if she was Kat and she confirmed, but I would say she was shorter by several inches, her boobs are small and sagging.
Nothing like the ones in the pics.
She was friendly and provided a good service, apart from dry /toothy OWO - which I had to ask her to stop!

So this isn't really a review - just wondered if anyone else noticed the same thing?
Or has she really shrunk ( all over) since the pics were taken.

Offline HornyHemel

Why not simply write a review and others will comment???!!!  :dash: :cool:

Offline cakerusk

You have written quite a lot of things here although short and this could easily be a review , why not make one? :unknown:  This could help a lot of other punters. What is holding you back? Will it change the facts that this was a potential B&S? Or will the comments from other members help you decide how you would rate her rather than how your actual meet was and how you felt afterwards?

Going back to your question, No i have not met her and i have no comments.

Offline simon07

There are some profiles that are used by more than one WG.
I think you may be right as i see the other gals when i visit and ask about their names etc. Kat seemed different to the gal i saw a month ago and different to profile pics. I guess it happens though not so common?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 09:35:58 pm by simon07 »

Online anonymouse72

For a more reliable source of pics get yourself a Twitter account and stop relying on website and profile pics.