Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on KymKillerCurves in Basingstoke  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Huawei

Yes, OK I know she's a big unit, and maybe not that attractive, but I've been thinking of putting her oral services through their paces. There's a paragraph which includes a bit about cleaning every bit of cock while still throbbing, which appeals to me. I've looked at her PG (don't often, but it wasn't that pricey), which suggests that service may be available.

This profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
doesn't turn up anything on here, and it has been there about 18 months, but she refers to having had a previous profile. I haven't turned anything up, but I don't really have any search terms to go on.

Am I in TOFTT territory?

Offline punterphilg

Hi, new to the forum and will get round to reviewing Kym soon. What I can say is that her profile is completely accurate to the services provided and if you like the look of it im sure you won't be disappointed. She is one of the best punts I've ever had.

Offline Kent87

She’s been on my hot list for a while. She looks like she’ll be a great punt.

Offline Markyboy9871

So I love a bigger WG always have, as there isn't much info going about and her profile reads very well so I'm going to TOFT this Friday. I have been in contact with her and she seems very genuine, oh and very willing!

Only time will tell guys. I'm very new to actually contributing to the forum and all my punts so far have mainly been ROMs and we all know how that goes 🙄 this is my first British punt so wish me luck review to follow. Hopefully I will write it a little better than my first one which got a bit of a slandering

Offline Huawei

Hi, new to the forum and will get round to reviewing Kym soon. What I can say is that her profile is completely accurate to the services provided and if you like the look of it im sure you won't be disappointed. She is one of the best punts I've ever had.
So, are you going to get around to that review  :unknown:

Offline Huawei

So I love a bigger WG always have, as there isn't much info going about and her profile reads very well so I'm going to TOFT this Friday. I have been in contact with her and she seems very genuine, oh and very willing!

Only time will tell guys. I'm very new to actually contributing to the forum and all my punts so far have mainly been ROMs and we all know how that goes 🙄 this is my first British punt so wish me luck review to follow. Hopefully I will write it a little better than my first one which got a bit of a slandering
Good luck! I made a booking with Kym, but work intervened  :thumbsdown: then the next lockdown. I've been thinking about trying again, I'll be interested to hear your review - if you make it before me  :hi:

Offline Huawei

Still no sign of your review, and your only post is the one saying you will get around to it  :unknown:

If I can get a booking to suit my travel in the next few days, looks like I will still be the first to review her, despite 2 posters here saying they have seen her and will review  :thumbsdown:

Offline mh

Still no sign of your review, and your only post is the one saying you will get around to it  :unknown:

If I can get a booking to suit my travel in the next few days, looks like I will still be the first to review her, despite 2 posters here saying they have seen her and will review  :thumbsdown:

Her photo gallery is shocking - mainly because she features in perhaps 10 of 120 photos (and mostly clothed), the rest of the pics are of 'stuff' - looks like some half-wit is just buying her a series of gifts.

I know some blokes have a preference for larger ladies, but from the few images there are of her, the "killer curves" are likely to cause death through suffocation, so good luck!!  :thumbsup:

Offline Huawei

She's terrific
So, are you going to do a review?
Or will you be the third person on this thread to say she's good, but not do a review  :rolleyes:

Offline wokingguyforfun

No I'll follow your lead and just berate everyone instead.

Offline sensualencounter

You DO realise that this forum relies on people reviewing? And it’s part of the conditions of membership? Hence his so-called berating of you. A shit comment like “She’s terrific” is completely pointless without backing it up with a review. There have already been two numpties on this thread, don’t be the third.

Offline timsussex

fair enough or rather it wll be when you have a dozen reviews to your name

Offline mh

A two word positive comment from someone with one review to their name has less than zero credibility and will be treated as suspect. So you're doing the girl no favours... :hi:

Offline contentguy

A two word positive comment from someone with one review to their name has less than zero credibility and will be treated as suspect. So you're doing the girl no favours... :hi:

Especially when the 1 review was a strong positive for a well known barebacker.  How is that a useful review?

I wonder if he got tested as I suggested he did.
I’d love to have a list of, reviews from him so I could avoid them on sexual health grounds.