Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Mady - Southampton  (Read 1418 times)

Offline milf_lover

Has anyone seen her? And know if she's legit, and any good?
Banned reason: 8+ years and no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

dantheman

Avoid, booked her for last Friday morning at 11.00 got to her road and texted at 10.55, eventually got a text back at 11.45 saying she had just woked up.  I left it there and went home.
When I tried to call earlier in the week to book that day the phone call went straight to engaged and got a text saying 'Text me hun' From then on it was text only and i asked her about anal and filming and got no reply to my questions. No apologies were made by her at all.
You may fair better than me if you are just looking for basic service but be warned that she may not do other things on her likes list.
Hope this is of some use,
Dan.

Offline Frenchie

She looked good though, --- (didn't she dan !!!!).

If only these girls would learn . Punting mainly in Southampton I thought she looked like a good candidate for a regular . Ironically , she might be very good ..but as soon as they start letting you down you can only assume that their service is crap as well....

I'm conversing via AW email with a lovely girl at the moment about a booking -even her e mails are attractive !!

dantheman

Don't keep her all to yourself Frenchie, spill the beans.

Offline Frenchie

I might do - then I might not .........If it comes off ,a full report will be placed on the forum after Thursday  !!

Just going through AW trying to decide who to book tomorrow evening -

Offline milf_lover

Banned reason: 8+ years and no reviews.
Banned by: 90125