Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: How to sus out fake Vivastreet profiles  (Read 1072 times)

Offline lovemachine

Ive never tried a punt using vivastreet as 99% of the ads seem fake. What pointers do you guys use and has anyone actually met the stunner in the photos. My list of what gets me suspicious is the girl is very attractive,not charging the going rate,all the photos are in a different part of a penthouse apartment,and she is wearing different outfit on each photo.the location given is in a shite part of town. The flip side of this is the genuine ones which are fat old munters,all photos done on the stairway/dingy bedroom and are in Enfield or Harrow etc.

Offline lillythesavage

Ive never tried a punt using vivastreet as 99% of the ads seem fake. What pointers do you guys use and has anyone actually met the stunner in the photos. My list of what gets me suspicious is the girl is very attractive,not charging the going rate,all the photos are in a different part of a penthouse apartment,and she is wearing different outfit on each photo.the location given is in a shite part of town. The flip side of this is the genuine ones which are fat old munters,all photos done on the stairway/dingy bedroom and are in Enfield or Harrow etc.

You have pretty much covered it  :D, most of the pics are harvested , you can use picture searches but if they look TGTBT and polished they probably are.

Cross reference with AW for the area, not with a green light search, some are on both and more info can be found through AW profile sometimes.
Look for clues of pics taken here, sockets, switches, views from a window.

There is a newish trick, holding a phone to make pictures seem to be selfies covering the face, when they clearly are not :D.

It is a minefield, ok for reliving blue balls or finding a big bird as some do if you read the booty threads, but expecting to find anything more than a P&D is probably going to leave you disappointed.  :hi:

Offline Kieslowski

The biggest clue that a profile on VivaStreet is fake is that it's a profile on VivaStreet. You're far better assuming by default that a profile is fake and looking for reasons to think otherwise, rather than looking for reasons why it's fake.

The last time I saw someone on VS where the profile was genuine, her face was hidden but her body looked like a fairly normal person rather than a photoshopped model. Other than that, I think it's generally been the case of cross-referencing with other sites, but then why not just use the other site in the first place really.

I tend to think of the pictures as being more of a "here's a rough estimation of what the girl might look like". Go into any VS punt with a healthy dose of scepticism and be ready to walk if necessary.

Offline mexicola

Plenty of simple checks for VS. If you find tbe same pics more than once its  B&S or they'll ask you for a deposit (scam).

If it lists a phone number in the advert, search VS for that number, see if you get multiple hits
Hidden Image/Members Only

Search the profile title, see if you get multiple hits

You sometimes recognise an image  like this big titted blonde. The scammers like to use it lots.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 02:01:29 pm by mexicola »

Offline Mr Sinister

Discussed here many times before, there's plenty of bait & switches, fakes and poor service wgs on VS. The mistake every punter makes is going for wgs that are obviously fake as many girls lift photos from Instagram/OF models it's so easy to spot but also so easy to be naive thinking that's the real deal.

I find many VFM wg on there, some gems which don't stay around long enough, you just need to set your expectations right.

Offline LLPunting

Finding a reasonable punt on VS is probably still easier than the effort to find a girl on SA/Seeking who's a genuine civvy and will actually have sex.

Offline petermisc

Plenty of simple checks for VS. If you find tbe same pics more than once its  B&S or they'll ask you for a deposit (scam).

If it lists a phone number in the advert, search VS for that number, see if you get multiple hits
Don't just search on VS, do a full google search for the number.  Not uncommon to find the same number advertising with a different girl's photos elsewhere.

Also, there are very many scam profiles that only last a day or so.  So best to ignore new profiles, until they have been up for a couple of days.

Offline tesla

I do not have any problems with Vivastreet, I just don't and won't use it

Offline Rover78

Like most I get mixed results from VivaStreet but I always set my expectations low, only have short visits and never go for the ones that obviously look too good to be true.
Interestingly one of my regular punts has stopped using AW and now only uses VivaStreet as it's more cost effective.