Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The year of the Bush?  (Read 1457 times)

the pussy man

interesting article here today

External Link/Members Only

hope some of the WGs will change with the times and we'll start to see some hair on their pussy...   :cool:

funny tho, hairy armpits and legs don't do it for me at all...  in fact armpits i could just about cope with (if the girl is young and hot) but hairy legs would upset me  :vomit:

LL

That's Cameron Diaz off my pie-in-the-sky hotlist then!  :D

Offline Taggart

It'll never catch on.  Most WGs know blokes like smooth pussies.
THere's nowt worse than fighting through a hairy beaver to get to the working parts. Plus the hairs tickle my nose !!!!!!!!!

Offline davidgood

It'll never catch on.  Most WGs know blokes like smooth pussies.
THere's nowt worse than fighting through a hairy beaver to get to the working parts. Plus the hairs tickle my nose !!!!!!!!!
I agree, but what is worse is getting hairs in your teeth or caught in your throat.

Regards,

davidgood

the pussy man

I love a bush...  no sight like a young girl pulling her knickers down and revealing a well trimmed bush for me.  saw Janine in edinburgh recently and she'g got a fantastic hairy pussy...  coupled with the innocent teen look, it sends me wild  :yahoo:

Offline smiths

interesting article here today

External Link/Members Only

hope some of the WGs will change with the times and we'll start to see some hair on their pussy...   :cool:

funny tho, hairy armpits and legs don't do it for me at all...  in fact armpits i could just about cope with (if the girl is young and hot) but hairy legs would upset me  :vomit:

Some might but in my view most WGs wont be getting hairy pussies anytime soon. Its a business and perhaps hygiene decision for some WGs to be shaved, as well as a preference for some if not many. They at least think being hairy could cost them punters and going on reading threads i have seen about this most punters on punting forums prefer shaved completely or with a landing strip.

I dont mind hairy as it makes a change, a few party WGs have had bushes over the years.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I love a bush...  no sight like a young girl pulling her knickers down and revealing a well trimmed bush for me.  saw Janine in edinburgh recently and she'g got a fantastic hairy pussy...  coupled with the innocent teen look, it sends me wild  :yahoo:

+1 except for a bush that was never trimmed at all, delicious!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

link please

Offline Bond

For me RO is an essential part of a punt, but I certainly wouldn't do it on a hairy pussy. Tried it. Hate it.

A bald pussy looks, feels, smells, and tastes infinitely better.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

I pretty much agree with you there.  I don't think I'd mind a bit of armpit hair, but for some reason the idea of hairy legs does seem a bridge too far!

I'm of a generation who first encountered pictures of naked ladies who usually had pubic hair, and being shaven was considered a fetish. so I'm probably conditioned to find that sexy and womanly (as opposed to girlish).

I imagine WGs reason that being unshaven would be likely to turn off some of their potential clients whereas being shaven is unlikely to upset anyone, so they shave to try to keep the majority happy.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 11:05:56 pm by DJ Fruit Polo »

Toshiba

Knowing most wg wont shower between meets i dont think a hairy bush is hygenic

I like smooth and i like to see the meat