Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Called a liar  (Read 3453 times)

Offline Clicktocollect

:(
So I was in the city and fancied a thirty minute punt at short notice and a lady called Roxy was available.. Anyway texted the postcode and I got there and then told to park outside block XX and call again, which I did. She told me the apartment number, but, as I was about to get out of the car the French windows of a ground floor apartment opened and a rough looking fella with a hoody spitting and smoking a tab came out of the apartment about two feet from my beloved German Motor.

I was,  unusually for me, a little spooked by this and I didn't like the situation.

I hang about in limbo for about two minutes...  I get a call from her.

I tried to explain that I was concerned for my car but she totally changed and went into one, calling me a liar and "never call her again" and she has my number etc.

I've only ever walked once before in many years of punting so I am pretty sure my spidy senses were telling me something.

Still it kind of hurts that someone thinks I am a liar. Didn't call me a time waster either just a liar.

I'm hoping she doesn't follow up out of spite as I wasn't using a punting phone :-(

Felt I needed to vent so thanks for reading

Roland D Hay

A very similar thing happened to me in Cov about 3 months ago, booked with an EE girl and was given the postcode. I texted her that I'd arrived and get a message back 'please wait.' Ten minutes later still nothing so I called her, she answered the phone and heard a load of commotion in the background including male voice or voices. Her English was terrible so I put the phone down and texted that I was cancelling the appointment and leaving. Always go with your instincts.

Oh and you do need to develop the ability to tell prossies to fuck off when they call you a liar... Some of them play off the fact that the fluffier punters have a guilt reaction to these comments.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 07:13:47 pm by Roland D Hay »

Offline smiths

So I was in the city and fancied a thirty minute punt at short notice and a lady called Roxy was available.. Anyway texted the postcode and I got there and then told to park outside block XX and call again, which I did. She told me the apartment number, but, as I was about to get out of the car the French windows of a ground floor apartment opened and a rough looking fella with a hoody spitting and smoking a tab came out of the apartment about two feet from my beloved German Motor.

I was,  unusually for me, a little spooked by this and I didn't like the situation.

I tried to explain that I was concerned for my car but she totally changed and went into one, calling me a liar and "never call her again" and she has my number etc.

I've only ever walked once before in many years of punting so I am pretty sure my spidy senses were telling me something.

Still it kind of hurts that someone thinks I am a liar. Didn't call me a time waster either just a liar.

I'm hoping she doesn't follow up out of spite as I wasn't using a punting phone :-(

Once she went into one at you if that had been me i would of smiled knowing NOT seeing her was the best decision as she clearly hasnt the good attitude i require from WGs. I would of then gone to my plan B instead.

And ALWAYS use a punting phone is my advice.

Offline Jerboa

Always go on a gutt instinct, if it looked dogey don't stay, no reason why you need to park a car in a certain spot, no reason to even mention you are driving.

Offline Clicktocollect

Cheers for the advise guys.

No punt without a p phone in future and if this ever happens again I will tell her to Fuck off!!

Offline smiths

Always go on a gutt instinct, if it looked dogey don't stay, no reason why you need to park a car in a certain spot, no reason to even mention you are driving.

Good advice, i always park and walk myself as i dont want a SP to see my car, although with a regular i will relax this. ;)

vorian

Good advice, i always park and walk myself as i dont want a SP to see my car, although with a regular i will relax this. ;)

Agreed, good thing nowdays with Google earth and streetview once you have the post code it is easy to get a lay of the land and plan accordingly.

Offline punk

Another mental nut job prossie.you saved yourself ££££££ move on

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Liar is a harsh word and I can understand it's touched a spot for you.

Problem is that punters and prossies do get spooked by things and nerves run high for both parties, the spook can be linked to the prossie or might be just a complete bystander nothing to do with anyone. A big bruiser might put off would be car meddlers however him being in view isn't going to make you feel that way. The other thing is that some guys aren't genuine, they'll phone to say they are parked/outside or whatever when they actually are nowhere near the area and instead are enjoying playing games.

Sounds like she's been mucked about before, or there really is some sort of dodgy set up.

Trouble with crime is I'd be more worried about a quiet area, where there's no-one to witness anything.

willbred

Well done, sir. It's a good pilot who knows when to hit the ejector seat button

Offline ianvilla

Good decision, always go with your gut feeling and if in doubt bail out. You've got your ££££ and can now make another choice. And good luck with that mate  :thumbsup:

Offline Taggart

I chose where I think it's safe to park, and am prepared to walk 300-400 yards if necessary.
Think what happened was an unfortuate coincidence.

jooldude

You absolutely did the right thing. If you get a bad feeling, just bail. If you get abuse like in this case - then whatever, it's all in the game - water off a ducks back. Plenty more out there - it's a buyers market.

James999

NEVER park near the pro$$ies address (or where they tell you), always park a few streets away, that way  :hi:

ALWAYS use a punting phone, that way they can do what they like with the number, and if it causes you grief just change the Sim  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

Do you use a smartphone? If you do, then you can easily block both calls and texts. And as smiths has said, never ever park next to their place. It's better to park somewhere off and walk.  Use a punting phone only and always have a Plan B.

And you don't get into the business of either providing explanations or having arguments. The customer is always right. Simply thank her for her time and walk. Alternatively, tell her to fuck off and walk!  :D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 09:16:14 pm by mattylondon »

SirFrank

Have to agree. If it don't feel right get the fuck out of dodge. I've had a few situations where I felt unsure about the meet. By and large it's always been fine but I always trust my gut reaction and if something's amiss I'm gone

Offline CBPaul

Agreed, good thing nowdays with Google earth and streetview once you have the post code it is easy to get a lay of the land and plan accordingly.

Excellent advice. I always research the area using street view well before setting off. Can suss out the area, find a decent place to park and check out parking restrictions. I never park in the same street as the address given to me.

As others have said, well done for bailing out, saved spending the pounds on a basket case.

Get a punting phone. In the mean time if she does call you / send texts just brush it off and say that's the third time that deranged tart has called today, won't accept she's got the wrong number.

Sailormack

I trust that our less experienced members are taking notes here.

This predicament and the following advice are gold dust and reinforce why we are so cynical about prostitutes.

Be safe out there :hi:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Good advice however do make sure you allow plenty of time and bring an umbrella/appropriate outerwear. I've had guys use the same approach, phone me just before their appointment time to announce they are at a location I know to be a good 10 minute walk away(because they feel better/have seen it on a map/can I direct them the map is at home), arrive drenched or very cold because they've not brought a proper jacket thinking it'll be a short walk.

Obvious stuff but not so obvious when you are in the throws of a cunning plan.

Offline punk

Offline Jerboa

Good advice however do make sure you allow plenty of time and bring an umbrella/appropriate outerwear. I've had guys use the same approach, phone me just before their appointment time to announce they are at a location I know to be a good 10 minute walk away(because they feel better/have seen it on a map/can I direct them the map is at home), arrive drenched or very cold because they've not brought a proper jacket thinking it'll be a short walk.

Obvious stuff but not so obvious when you are in the throws of a cunning plan.

Well these guys are obviously not well trained as what we Is.  :hi:

Roland D Hay

In the mean time if she does call you / send texts just brush it off and say that's the third time that deranged tart has called today, won't accept she's got the wrong number.

The wife or girlfriend would have to be a bit simple to fall for this old chestnut  :thumbsdown:

Offline munterhunter

Better to be called a liar or timewaster than get yourself robbed or your car nicked/vandalised.

If something feels dodgy to you then move on.

Offline Jerboa

Most girls won't call a number under those circumstances, she will just of stored that number as a time waster, why would she bother calling back, she's more busy marketing her pussy. :)

Offline blue

Do you have a link for this girl so others can avoid?

Offline Clicktocollect

Do you have a link for this girl so others can avoid?

I wont post a link because I never actualy got to see her and she may have had a bad day with "genuine" time wasters

I wanted to post about how I felt so its not fair to post a link, and thats not be being fluffy. I just dont see how her reaction to a misunderstanding should be seen as a judgment on her shagging and sucking capabilities.