Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is anyone concerned about human trafficking?  (Read 7644 times)

DogFace36

'Sex Trafficking'  ,i.e women smuggled into the country and forced to work as prossies, is just another fantasy dreamt up by moralists and prudes who've been joined by feminists seemingly opposed to the idea of heterosexual men having sex. It's like the 'satanic abuse' bollocks in the 1980s and 90s: it was all nonsense but people were gaoled on the 'evidence' of 'experts' which turned out to be false. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline tazz

'Sex Trafficking'  ,i.e women smuggled into the country and forced to work as prossies, is just another fantasy dreamt up by moralists and prudes who've been joined by feminists seemingly opposed to the idea of heterosexual men having sex. It's like the 'satanic abuse' bollocks in the 1980s and 90s: it was all nonsense but people were gaoled on the 'evidence' of 'experts' which turned out to be false. 

Have you taken your medication today. Are you disputing the convictions of sex traffickers?

DogFace36

Have you taken your medication today. Are you disputing the convictions of sex traffickers?

Hilarious. So one woman claiming to have been forced to work as a prossie means what exactly? Sounds more like she fell out with her gang-mates and dobbed them in. People smuggling yes, sex trafficking - no.

Also, the article says: "More than 250 women are thought to have been sexually exploited by the gang."  but where are these 250 women? In other words, it's a number pulled out of someones arse - otherwise the Police would be desperately trying to track them down and rescue them, yes?

Offline smiths

Just been reading about a women who was forced to work as a prossie for these traffickers who have just been handed a 6 year prison sentance. Cant imagine anyone being forced into this will ever provide anything but a crap service and wont it be obvious theres something wrong. Also dont get why more of these women dont ask punters for help.

Soft as shit sentences, they should of got life in my view and it should be a mandatory sentence for proven traffickers as I posted back around the time this thread was started.

Its been posted why these poor girls and women might not ask punters for help, for a start they wouldn't know if the punter would tell the pimp, they are terrified and don't trust people they don't know.

vw

The problem is the powers that be (Anti Trafficking Charities) have expanded the scope of what trafficking is to boost their numbers and ensure their directors continue to be employed on generous salaries.

regular punter

I think the Thai girls are more likely to be the forced girls that are working.

fredpunter

Soft as shit sentences, they should of got life in my view and it should be a mandatory sentence for proven traffickers as I posted back around the time this thread was started.

Its been posted why these poor girls and women might not ask punters for help, for a start they wouldn't know if the punter would tell the pimp, they are terrified and don't trust people they don't know.

Agree 100%. If these people are forcing girls to work against their will and in effect holding them prisoner then presumably they are guilty of
Kidnap
False imprisonment
Violence
Accessory to multiple rape
Living off immoral earnings (or whatever the real term is)
Obtaining money through violence or the threat of violence
Conspiracy

And probably any number of other crimes. How can 6 years be a suitable sentence? Lock them away forever.