Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiyomi - Japanese masseuse, any info?  (Read 1097 times)

Still-alive

I'm very tempted to pay a visit to this little lady. I've spoken to her on the phone and she seems OK. Does anyone recognise her from elsewhere though? New in Stockton so she must have been working somewhere else, possibly in the NE. Any info welcome.

External Link/Members Only

Offline maxxblue

She's not Japanese, I'm afraid.

She is also known as Fangfang and Mayling, and has various adverts under these names as well.

She travels across the country, including various places in the North East.

I remember one report of her on here when she was called Fangfang wasn't especially complimentary.

Still-alive

She's not Japanese, I'm afraid.

She is also known as Fangfang and Mayling, and has various adverts under these names as well.

She travels across the country, including various places in the North East.

I remember one report of her on here when she was called Fangfang wasn't especially complimentary.

OK thanks, there was a Mayling in the same postcode a couple of days ago, her advert has now gone and Kiyomi is there instead, thanks for the warning, I shall look elsewhere. Mayling was advertising herself as Thai, so obviously dodgy profiles.

Offline MurrayHewitt

Very unlikely to find Japanese WGs in London let alone the North East. Japanese women in the UK don't need the money - there's roughly 3 categories of Japanese women over here- the students, who have wealthy or relatively wealthy parents, the single women will be working here for the UK branch of a Japanese company and the rest will be married to British blokes. Any WG in the UK saying she is Japanese I would be sceptical. Not impossible, but unlikely.

frenchhorn

Offline Sar-Major

Very unlikely to find Japanese WGs in London let alone the North East. Japanese women in the UK don't need the money - there's roughly 3 categories of Japanese women over here- the students, who have wealthy or relatively wealthy parents, the single women will be working here for the UK branch of a Japanese company and the rest will be married to British blokes. Any WG in the UK saying she is Japanese I would be sceptical. Not impossible, but unlikely.

Exactly..........Hit the nail right on the head with that one Mr H  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac