Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cute celine  (Read 1202 times)

Offline awesome1

Morning
anyone know what happened to cuteceline, worked in Washington, seen her loads then she just seemed to disappear.

Online Kev3773

Morning
anyone know what happened to cuteceline, worked in Washington, seen her loads then she just seemed to disappear.

Well if you checked the link in Your Own review of her you would find her,not too difficult really.   Hmmm touting ?????

Offline awesome1

not touting at all, seen her a few times and want to see her again (if still working) but her phone goes straight to message. If that is me touting for her then my idea of touting is different to yours

Online Kev3773

not touting at all, seen her a few times and want to see her again (if still working) but her phone goes straight to message. If that is me touting for her then my idea of touting is different to yours

I never actually said you were touting just questioned why you need to post  where is she,  as is easy to find as you put a link in your review and it is still active so easy to find her !!!

Offline awesome1

her number I have isn't working that's why I asked, I cant get on adultwork to check for new number, and that's why I asked

Online Kev3773

Didn't realise you had no access to AW. She goes by Jessicaluv now, must have changed her number.