Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS recommendations?  (Read 1418 times)

Offline wearsidemark

Does anybody have a recommendations for a decent TS in the area? More fem the better.  Message me if u want.  I expect the usual immature pisstakers to be appalled.
 :manhater:

Offline Tiger63

Does anybody have a recommendations for a decent TS in the area? More fem the better.  Message me if u want.  I expect the usual immature pisstakers to be appalled.

there was one called Jay I think but cant find a link...i nearly made a booking not realising she/he would have a nasty suprise waiting for me.

Good luck

Offline waynekerr600

surely even a Mackem lass is better than a ts?

Yours for a bag of chips......

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can't give any recommendations, not my thing but Amour have one on their books.

External Link/Members Only

Just noticed another one, I'll have to watch who I'm booking from there in future.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 06:35:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline Sar-Major

Well each to there own I suppose, however its NOT my "Cup of Tea" at all.  :scare:

NOW Tea-bagging with some "Dorty Bitch"  is more me thing. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

So, sorry I can't help you at all matey.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

If you search on AW you will find quite a few , main one seems to be a local called  courtney jay,
I think there is. Lady boy on viva street or gumtree offering a rub and a tug , no pictures though

Online threechilliman

Don't know whether Camilla Matolli gets up your way (so to speak :D) but she tours and I had a good time with her in Manc. Very feminine, you'd never guess until your hand was inside her knickers....

Offline toon972

Can't see why anyone would want to take the piss, genuine question from a proven punter. Good luck with your quest.

Offline Mansell

If you search on AW you will find quite a few , main one seems to be a local called  courtney jay,
I think there is. Lady boy on viva street or gumtree offering a rub and a tug , no pictures though
Courtney jay was posting on UKE quite a bit and did seem to get some bookings from straight guys. Not my thing, so not a clue but worth a look ? Other than that profile  :unknown:

Offline stanleyjohn

Best bet is Birchplace mail, they show a load of TS/TV ads.