Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lynnette Brampton Barebacking  (Read 2438 times)

Offline waynelovejuice

External Link/Members Only

Now I know Brampton is, technically, Carlisle and should, therefore, should come under the North West section.

For anyone in the punting desert of West Northumberland, as I often am, it isn't far over the county line and Lynnette may appeal to those who  their ladies more mature.

Although it is not advertised, it emerged during a phone conversation about what is on offer that, for £10 extra, bareback is available.

I hung up at that point but wouldn't want anyone else to be caught out.

Offline Moresomes

A month or two ago I had a job to do in that neck of the woods, so I did consider contacting her.
Fortunately I had either a premonition or a rush of blood to my head, and paid to view her private gallery.
The proverbial badgers arse comes to mind. If she had a pink tooth she would have a snooker set.
This followed by your B/B warning ensures that I wouldn't bang her with a borrowed cock.   :scare:

Offline Pennine Rover

Must be new to the area as I've not seen her profile before but she has had a prfile for 6 years.

Offline Greenman

Her reviews on aw are withheld as well
There was a negative on the Nw site a while back so will give this one a miss

Offline HotdogGuy

Please note this lady has moved to the West Midlands!

Any chance for information purposes this thread could be copied to the West Midlands section?

Hope this helps/saves someone!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Any chance for information purposes this thread could be copied to the West Midlands section?

Why do you want to revive a 2 year old thread just to have posts copied all over the forum.  :unknown:

Her AW profile gives the location as -
Town:   Great Barr
County:   Birmingham
Region:   West Midlands

A simple search using her AW number brings this post up in any case.

have you any idea of how the site works.   :unknown:

Offline roboeggman

On top of what daviemac said, anyone looking at her AW profile can see she offers bb for the time being.